Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

---

Superstar
Daps
Truly some fukked up shyt, but they can’t ignore him forever. Keep the support alive and spread the word. Phone bank if you have too...

It's so odd, what are they so afraid of?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Truly some fukked up shyt, but they can’t ignore him forever. Keep the support alive and spread the word. Phone bank if you have too...

I want to believe it was an honest mistake.

But if O'Rouke was 6th and Yang was polling at 1% I have some trouble imagining they would make the same "honest mistake". :francis:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Article says: “It's unclear whether Yang's speaking engagements would in fact be considered campaign-related activities and subject to FEC regulations, experts said”

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH they want another 80 year old white person to run the country.

You know it’s bad when you get better treatment at Fox News.
no they dont. bernie is old as old can be. but they sure as hell is afraid of him like saying candy man 3 times. yang is not white, not a man, and he's talking about giving rich people's money away. nope. not having him either. but guess what, if it ever came down to it. they would let the asian guy win over sanders for the establishment dem media.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
no they dont. bernie is old as old can be. but they sure as hell is afraid of him like saying candy man 3 times. yang is not white, not a man, and he's talking about giving rich people's money away. nope. not having him either. but guess what, if it ever came down to it. they would let the asian guy win over sanders for the establishment dem media.

*checks history books* :whoo:

*see’s 99% old white people plastered everywhere* :beli:

and ur telling me the media low key wants yang over sanders? Word? :wtf:

I hope ur not trolling breh.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps

Article says: “It's unclear whether Yang's speaking engagements would in fact be considered campaign-related activities and subject to FEC regulations, experts said”

Let the smear campaign begin....