Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

They keep saying he's right wing, which he may lean there to an extent, but he aggregates from about 100 news websites from NY Times to Hollywood Reporter, as well as different pundits...just scroll to the bottom of the page you can see all the sources he uses. The news he aggregates, does not only come from the right, it's just not true, nor do all all his viewers come from the right, plenty of independents and people on the left that view it everydaym

Again, these are potential voters who voted in the debate polls. They can easily vote in a primary (or switch parties to do so); send money to a campaign or they can just be fed up with Trump and vote for a Democrat if it's the one they prefer. Remember most registered voters are Independent.

I am interested to see other polls, but the poll does offer insight to consider.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They keep saying he's right wing, which he may lean there to an extent, but he aggregates from about 100 news websites from NY Times to Hollywood Reporter, as well as different pundits...just scroll to the bottom of the page you can see all the sources he uses. The news he aggregates, does not only come from the right, it's just not true, nor do all all his viewers come from the right, plenty of independents and people on the left that view it everydaym

Again, these are potential voters who voted in the debate polls. They can easily vote in a primary (or switch parties to do so); send money to a campaign or they can just be fed up with Trump and vote for a Democrat if it's the one they prefer. Remember most registered voters are Independent.

I am interested to see other polls, but the poll does offer insight to consider.

I already called your ass out on this and you're still pushing this bullshyt? It's 2019, DON'T be that guy out there trying to pretend that online polls exist for anything other than to be manipulated.

***** and Trump reddit were explicitly calling on their users to manipulate the polls in Yang's favor. Caping for online polls is especially stupid because they're unscientific as hell and easily manipulated, but when the receipts are out there it's especially stupid.

Trolls target online polls following first Democratic presidential debate

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m giving him slack tonight as he didn’t hurt himself but didn’t help himself get that name recognition he’s seeking.

July debate we’ll see if they change up

There's no way big media is going to let him do that, and he's not that type to begin with. The large field really hurts him as well IMO.

He's just going to have to run a "masterclass" campaign in the primaries.

^^^^^^I told yall here we had a good collaboration potenrtial.

Drudgereport said Tulsi took debate 1 according their viewers, and Yang took debate 2.

Yall crying that you lost, but Drudge poll said he won the 2nd debate. I'm still waiting to find out from @FAH1223 and @tru_m.a.c if we can show non-liberal perspectives on the DNC nominees. You know because it's a lot of Independents and Republicans are evaluating candidates just like Democratic voters.. I guess that's for some posters, like @Call Me James a difficult concept to understand :snoop:....

Drudge report polls:dahell: You sounding like a agent or are you just trolling breh. :dahell:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

First of all Druget is a full on right-wing not just leaning right or whatever.

Secondly a poll that has Yang who only spoke for 3 minutes at first place and Marianne Williamson at third place is complete bullshyt, now matter how much you wish it isn't.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I already called your ass out on this and you're still pushing this bullshyt? It's 2019, DON'T be that guy out there trying to pretend that online polls exist for anything other than to be manipulated.

***** and Trump reddit were explicitly calling on their users to manipulate the polls in Yang's favor. Caping for online polls is especially stupid because they're unscientific as hell and easily manipulated, but when the receipts are out there it's especially stupid.

Trolls target online polls following first Democratic presidential debate
There's no way big media is going to let him do that, and he's not that type to begin with. The large field really hurts him as well IMO.

He's just going to have to run a "masterclass" campaign in the primaries.

Drudge report polls:dahell: You sounding like a agent or are you just trolling breh. :dahell:

Would yall feel better if it was a New York Times or CNN post-debate online poll? :patrice:

Is it the "online" part, the "Drudge" part, or both parts yall have issue with?? :jbhmm:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
First of all Druget is a full on right-wing not just leaning right or whatever.

Secondly a poll that has Yang who only spoke for 3 minutes at first place and Marianne Williamson at third place is complete bullshyt, now matter how much you wish it isn't.

Let's wait for the "respected" (if they don't manipulate) polling companies offer some insight, then we'll see how the percentages have changed.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would yall feel better if it was a New York Times or CNN post-debate online poll? :patrice:

Is it the "online" part, the "Drudge" part, or both parts yall have issue with?? :jbhmm:

Its Drudge Report.:dahell: :heh: You really think a hardcore fringe right-wing website would have accurate pulse on democratic/liberal voters? I'm just going to go with you're trolling.:heh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Online polls are all stupid. The more niche the audience, and the more vulnerable to manipulation, the more stupid.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Its Drudge Report.:dahell: :heh: You really think a hardcore fringe right-wing website would have accurate pulse on democratic/liberal voters? I'm just going to go with you're trolling.:heh:

Yall act like we living in a bubble. Conservatives can and do read the same sources as Independents and Liberals, plus they can vote as well.

Here are two facts yall should know.

1) Most Americans 18 and older did not vote in 2016

2) Most registered voters are registered Independent.

As much as yall want to act like this DNC debate is only for registered Democratic or just left leaning people....you are wrong.

Listen yall, I tell yall all the time how I listen to these alt/indy media shows with various pundits, there are folks out there that voted for Trump because they couldn't stomach Hillary, but after 3 years of Trump vow to never vote for him again, and even vote Democrat if the candidate emerges.

Yall are fooling yourselves if think these DNC debates are only for political or ideological left.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall act like we living in a bubble. Conservatives can and do read the same sources as Independents and Liberals, plus they can vote as well.

Here are two facts yall should know.

1) Most Americans 18 and older did not vote in 2016

2) Most registered voters are registered Independent.

As much as yall want to act like this DNC debate is only for registered Democratic or just left leaning people....you are wrong.

Listen yall, I tell yall all the time how I listen to these alt/indy media shows with various pundits, there are folks out there that voted for Trump because they couldn't stomach Hillary, but after 3 years of Trump vow to never vote for him again, and even vote Democrat if the candidate emerges.

Yall are fooling yourselves if think these DNC debates are only for political or ideological left.

You keep dancing around why you're using....
The Drudge Report.:dahell: A fringe right-wing website using an online poll of whoever or whatever.

Who else votes in a democratic primary:heh:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Dude just doesn't have the presence and fight to shine in situations like last night.

He does better when he's doing a town hall where it's only him talking about ideas.