Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Did Paul Krugman try to disprove the automation thesis by saying that if it was coming it would already have happened and we'd be seeing the efficiency increases already?

Paul Krugman? Jesus

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@storyteller

Seder and co have some valid concerns about the UBI proposal but it seems muddled. They keep talking about SSDI but Yang has said it stacks with Social Security. Now they're saying SSI.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@storyteller

Seder and co have some valid concerns about the UBI proposal but it seems muddled. They keep talking about SSDI but Yang has said it stacks with Social Security. Now they're saying SSI.

Yang's the one who's muddled imo. Or at least not clear at all. How does his VAT tax work without punishing consumers again? Which welfare programs are going to pair with the dividend and which are excluded exactly? Does the math add up? Rhetorically speaking, when he says "this is actually much more politically feasible and popular than going and trying to tear these programs up from the roots," that's basically the UBI as a libertarian trojan horse concept to a T. Same with a VAT tax to fund it.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yang sounds like a player that had his team lose the first game of the season in a blowout

The reverse psychology by Yang Gangers :wow:

Yang basically had 40 dropped on him, spirit is broken but at least he got his welcome to the league moment. Now its up to him to see if he can actually assert himself for the future.. :francis:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I listened to videos today.

:jbhmm:

I'm not sure whose going to pay for the UBI. I think he is saying tech industry will?

Not sure exactly, but he made some solid points.

Yang Gang if yall want to negotiate with the Tulsinamis, we might can do business together :birdman: Keep it up though, no funny style stuff, we'll talk. :ufdup:

^^^^^^I told yall here we had a good collaboration potenrtial.

Drudgereport said Tulsi took debate 1 according their viewers, and Yang took debate 2.

Yall crying that you lost, but Drudge poll said he won the 2nd debate. I'm still waiting to find out from @FAH1223 and @tru_m.a.c if we can show non-liberal perspectives on the DNC nominees. You know because it's a lot of Independents and Republicans are evaluating candidates just like Democratic voters.. I guess that's for some posters, like @Call Me James a difficult concept to understand :snoop:....

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
^^^^^^I told yall here we had a good collaboration potenrtial.

Drudgereport said Tulsi took debate 1 according their viewers, and Yang took debate 2.

Yall crying that you lost, but Drudge poll said he won the 2nd debate. I'm still waiting to find out from @FAH1223 and @tru_m.a.c if we can show non-liberal perspectives on the DNC nominees. You know because it's a lot of Independents and Republicans are evaluating candidates just like Democratic voters.. I guess that's for some posters, like @Call Me James a difficult concept to understand :snoop:....

:laff::laff::laff: