Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s gotta be way more aggressive in the next debate. I kinda believe him on the mic malfunction. Unless he doesn’t really give a shyt, I find it hard to believe he was that silent throughout the whole debate. He only spoke to answer questions which he only got like 2 or 3 which was expected. I did find it funny one of the questions they gave him was about relations with China. NBC trynn be slick :mjpls:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe what he should do is run for a house or senate seat instead.

His policies don’t do anything without large changes. Smaller seats do nothing for the UBI movement.

Needs to get that message out there even if the campaign fails. UBI needs to be in the American mainstream.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s gotta be way more aggressive in the next debate. I kinda believe him on the mic malfunction. Unless he doesn’t really give a shyt, I find it hard to believe he was that silent throughout the whole debate. He only spoke to answer questions which he only got like 2 or 3 which was expected. I did find it funny one of the questions they gave him was about relations with China. NBC trynn be slick :mjpls:

Yea I peeped that too :mjpls:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Tbh I don't think he's a particularly good or viable candidate but his answer about the China question was actually really good. He is one of the only candidates that does understand that we can't do anything alone, we need internationalism to survive.

He'll make a p decent cab member I think.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People just don’t get it man, look how our lives have changed just from 2010 alone. People comparing this to the industrial revolution don’t understand, companies don’t need to hire tons of workers anymore to be profitable.
One question about UBI. Isn’t that going to cause inflation?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

some, but not enough to offset the gains. 1000 a month does not make consumers prince insensitive, the burger joints not gonna start price gouging all of a sudden, biggest issue there is housing and apartments but yang has said that there will be extra laws and regulations for that. We already have prince regulations for housing in many states right now, i assume it would be much of the same.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
His policies don’t do anything without large changes. Smaller seats do nothing for the UBI movement.

Needs to get that message out there even if the campaign fails. UBI needs to be in the American mainstream.

His policies don’t do anything if elected and there isn’t a congress that supports him either. If he gets elected to Congress then he can still work from within the system. Or even run for mayor or governor, and try to implement these things at the local or state level.

---

Superstar
Daps

The chances are unlikely, everyone really needs to move ahead from the idea that printing money causes inflation. It is what is done with the money that cause inflation which is the velocity of money. If I put the money in saving and do nothing with it nothing happens. Aka Japan! They have printed no lie a quadrillion dollars or around 18 trillion dollars USD!

Velocity of money is basically how is the money used and how fast is it used. If people take the money and save some and than invest some and spend say half of it nothing will happen. Just people will be better off!

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The chances are unlikely, everyone really needs to move ahead from the idea that printing money causes inflation. It is what is done with the money that cause inflation which is the velocity of money. If I put the money in saving and do nothing with it nothing happens. Aka Japan! They have printed no lie a quadrillion dollars or around 18 trillion dollars USD!

Velocity of money is basically how is the money used and how fast is it used. If people take the money and save some and than invest some and spend say half of it nothing will happen. Just people will be better off!
Makes sense, but i think the large majority of people will be spending their 1k/month.