Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

---

Superstar
Daps

Looks like Yang views Taiwan as a system for his Medicare plan but he was pushed on Bernie and Jayapal's bills on this interview.

And Freedom Dividend solves some issues but doesn't others. Lots of SSDI and Social Security benefits people on the comments ain't happy they don't get another additional support if they are already getting $1000+ a month.

But that could be rectified with lifting the cap on Social Security and expanding it which there are bills in the House to do.

So when I left America, I searched for the best deals all over the world. Places I could make the most money for the least effort, also searched for places I could receive the best healthcare.

THUMB.jpg

In the top right-hand corner is Taiwan. Any healthcare problems I flight to for a few hours or stay there for a couple of weeks to get things fixed.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
if you like andrew yang you're either a racist neet that hates bernie sanders because he won't give you a government sanctioned waifu or you're one of those everyday carry guys that's a ruby on rails programmer or some shyt that's in no imminent danger but you own a 200 dollar tactical pen and a bunch of hunting knives in case isis runs up in your startup incubator/coworking space

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
if you like andrew yang you're either a racist neet that hates bernie sanders because he won't give you a government sanctioned waifu or you're one of those everyday carry guys that's a ruby on rails programmer or some shyt that's in no imminent danger but you own a 200 dollar tactical pen and a bunch of hunting knives in case isis runs up in your startup incubator/coworking space

??

---

Superstar
Daps

Troll better breh, honestly

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
*slow clap*

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
...on the libertarian ticket?

:lolbron:

I'm just kidding, but honestly I'd place Yang's chances behind Biden, Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg, and Harris but ahead of most everyone else who hasn't managed to generate much buzz at all.

I think he’ll do well in the debates. Definitely will stand out with the issues he’s raising and having arguments against what politicians saying we just need to do re-training.