Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t know if these accusations are true but until I get confirmation I’m a keep my opinions on him to myself. But

I swear these dudes are just mad they ain’t found out how to get rich off their opinions or personality. I remember when akademics started blowing up and these dudes were fuming because he was “stealing” their talking points. Lol.

Then there was another dude on here that made a video game or something and even had a breakfast club interview. You think they were happy for the fellow poster? No they tried to shyt on him because they didn’t like some of his opinions. They decided he didn’t deserve praise and derailed the thread because the said something they didn’t agree with. This place if filled with people crabs and haters.
You feel better now?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
@Billy Ocean bit what did he do to you? You felt a type of way about him before all of this. Why do guys speaking yo for men get hate by other men? Even if you don’t agree why are you so offended?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Then there was another dude on here that made a video game or something and even had a breakfast club interview. You think they were happy for the fellow poster? No they tried to shyt on him because they didn’t like some of his opinions.

That nikka was writing a black led/black owned comic and camd to a predominantly black website saying he would want mel "I hope you get raped by a pack of ******s" Gibson to direct his black led/black owned comic movie

Are you fukking stupid? Look at what you're trying to defend

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm down for a healthy conversation but not when the other side is disingenuously arguing for and defending a nikka like Andrew Tate. Same I'm not doing the same with anyone defending ye, Kevin Samuels, Tory Lanez, Bill Cosby, R. Kelly

I'm consistent in my position. And my position is I don't fukk with y'all. Y'all are weirdo losers

Find me any inconsistencies and if you genuinely wanna defend this nikka and you not being a weirdo for doing so, I'll take some time and get you out the paint.

I read your entire post from you saying we have a third graders reading comprehension to you saying you watched his videos and hours of Kevin Samuels. You're in that world and will fight continuously fight, even though both of the aforementioned came out looking bad.

You're a fukking loser. You're a loser looking up to nikkas taking advantage of you. Nothing they've said has ever gotten you more p*ssy or made you look better to anyone around you. Youre championing nikkas goin out bad and that's a reflection on you.

Stop acting like you're smart, better than nikkas or anything like that when you're an insecure, no p*ssy getting nikka with no convictions, personality or idea so you get it all from grifters.

fukk you. Leave me alone and move around

Damn... :wow:

I don't agree with this dude's take on the Tory Lanez situation but cot damn he just sonned that loser Tate stan @Rayzah :wow:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres usually even something that I "see" in these branch of grifters even though I don't rock with them...I NEVER understood Tate

Everything about him seemed comical and theatric. Just campy.

At least with Dan Bilzerian you got the sense that the dude was just paying prostitutes for clout and pretending to be some baller with swag for people sucking it up online.

Theres always some version of this. Remember that old Italian guy? Gianluca Vacchi?

Then you got the new guy Patrick Bet-David

These guys ares ALL the same. Just clock ticking on all of them.
Pimp of the day.

Rayzah

Daps
I'm down for a healthy conversation but not when the other side is disingenuously arguing for and defending a nikka like Andrew Tate. Same I'm not doing the same with anyone defending ye, Kevin Samuels, Tory Lanez, Bill Cosby, R. Kelly

I'm consistent in my position. And my position is I don't fukk with y'all. Y'all are weirdo losers

Find me any inconsistencies and if you genuinely wanna defend this nikka and you not being a weirdo for doing so, I'll take some time and get you out the paint.

I read your entire post from you saying we have a third graders reading comprehension to you saying you watched his videos and hours of Kevin Samuels. You're in that world and will fight continuously fight, even though both of the aforementioned came out looking bad.

You're a fukking loser. You're a loser looking up to nikkas taking advantage of you. Nothing they've said has ever gotten you more p*ssy or made you look better to anyone around you. Youre championing nikkas goin out bad and that's a reflection on you.

Stop acting like you're smart, better than nikkas or anything like that when you're an insecure, no p*ssy getting nikka with no convictions, personality or idea so you get it all from grifters.

fukk you. Leave me alone and move around
And wow. You gathered all of that from my post lol. You know my whole life because I rocked with KS. You won’t believe me but the women I talk to agree with Ks lol. But yea continue to enjoy your narrow minded POV.
You feel better now?
Corny

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The idiots on fresh and fit right now:

giphy.gif

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I don’t know if these accusations are true but until I get confirmation I’m a keep my opinions on him to myself. But

I swear these dudes are just mad they ain’t found out how to get rich off their opinions or personality. I remember when akademics started blowing up and these dudes were fuming because he was “stealing” their talking points. Lol.

Then there was another dude on here that made a video game or something and even had a breakfast club interview. You think they were happy for the fellow poster? No they tried to shyt on him because they didn’t like some of his opinions. They decided he didn’t deserve praise and derailed the thread because the said something they didn’t agree with. This place if filled with people crabs and haters.
I was on board with Black Sands dude. Then he started talking about how much he wanted a movie about his shyt to be made by Mel Gibson and said nice things about Hitler. If he had been famous when he made statements like that, he'd be toast. If anything, the Coli went easy on him.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Damn... :wow:

I don't agree with this dude's take on the Tory Lanez situation but cot damn he just sonned that loser Tate stan @Rayzah :wow:

We gonna bump heads occasionally bro, but yk we on the same side against a lot of the this weird shyt

And wow. You gathered all of that from my post lol. You know my whole life because I rocked with KS. You won’t believe me but the women I talk to agree with Ks lol. But yea continue to enjoy your narrow minded POV

Not just off that but how you responding and defending Tate. It's obvious you're coming from a a very bias point and I bet, it wouldn't take me too long to find a post where you applying that same rhetoric you learned

And so what, I can find a bytch that thinks r Kelly should be free. Dumb hoes and dumb nikkas rock together

Rayzah

Daps
That nikka was writing a black led/black owned comic and camd to a predominantly black website saying he would want mel "I hope you get raped by a pack of ******s" Gibson to direct his black led/black owned comic movie

Are you fukking stupid? Look at what you're trying to defend

I was on board with Black Sands dude. Then he started talking about how much he wanted a movie about his shyt to be made by Mel Gibson and said nice things about Hitler. If he had been famous when he made statements like that, he'd be toast. If anything, the Coli went easy on him.
Lol. Ok. I guess. I dont know the context of that but I take your word.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps

I remember the Mel Gibson thing. But have a link to the Hitler shyt? That's crazy.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Lol. Ok. I guess. I dont know the context of that but I take your word.

THEN WHY THE fukk ARE YOU DEFENDING IT

you're jumping out and defending nikkas and shyt you're not even aware of them saying. That ain't weird to you?

You're literally defending, once again, a grown ass man that did something wrong and now gonna play stupid. I pray you're a child and not a grown ass man doing this silly shyt

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH

didnt a coli breh suggest only yesterday he was prolly mixed into trafficking?

lets see if its real / how this unfolds