Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol that’s not how that works and I wish ya’ll brehs would stop falling jnto that “it’s capitalism!” Nonsense
Capitalism (at least how it is practiced in this country) incentivizes division and alienation. And it also incentivizes wealth inequality. These are a few of the main issues plaguing young men currently. Many young men can't even afford to support themselves let alone a family. And men are still culturally expected to be the breadwinner. This red pill/manosphere bs is the end product of decades of Reaganomics. Most people are just too dumb, uninformed and ignorant to connect the dots.

Daps
He guilty as fukk, he just happens to reside in a corrupt place, shooting bail to the lowest of the low ain't what's up
Man I want him to walk strictly for fukkery
I still believe this shyt is a ploy is convenient how it popped out today.:lupe:
Look at his stan crying in my mentions. He literally negged me for posting about Greta dunking on Tate. :dahell:
Why u lying u negged me first while i was minding my business :pacspit:

• Wow
Reactions: jeh

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Capitalism (at least how it is practiced in this country) incentivizes division and alienation. And it also incentivizes wealth inequality. These are a few of the main issues plaguing young men currently. Many young men can't even afford to support themselves let alone a family. And men are still culturally expected to be the breadwinner. This red pill/manosphere bs is the end product of decades of Reaganomics. Most people are just too dumb, uninformed and ignorant to connect the dots.
This is sigworthy.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
36 pages.

Who is this dude and why is he getting this much attention? :mjtf:
A RACIST PIECE OF SHYT MISOGYNISTIC DOMESTIC ABUSER AND HUMAN TRAFFICKER that KoonCels worship, because they get confidence seeing him bash women 24/7.

Another father figure LOST NIKKAS have to replace after Kevin Samuels to learn how to be white supremacists in BlackFace from.

Nuffin new.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
and I gotta add

This forum kinda gettin weird wit that gotcha moment shyt

Tate gets arrested and y’all beholding this as a L for the entire coli like nikkas was really vouching for this man

I’d understand if it was Charleston or sumn but cmon coli wasn’t fukkin wit this dude that heavy

Pandering on this forum is at an all time high
They even tried to push this narrative with the Sinful P fellow, i never even seen his content posted in tlr beforehand. The extreme dap fishing is getting out of hand
:unimpressed:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
FlH8aY-aAAADqiW

Bruh

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Cam girls was one of his hustles, u don’t need to force anyone to do that.

I’ll wait until the facts comes out.
You can't be this naive and square. Hustling cam girls is euphemism for pimping/human trafficking 90% of the time, and the fact that he lives in a poor Eastern european country which is a Hotspot for human trafficking lends some weight to these allegations .

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If you're a grown man, no man on YouTube? Especially one that got famous for selling courses to teenagers/young adults/insecure adults.

Go read a fukking book. Go to therapy. Talk to your family and friends. Do literally anything else besides being a constantly online nikka that's looking to reenforce hurt believes.

These manosphere nikkas are profiting on the millions of young men that feel rejected/dejected, confused, etc. And those people are growing, but this isn't the way and coincidentally, those same people are the same ones basically telling you to ruin your life in hopes of coming off cool.

Apply any of what these nikkas are saying in real life and you're not getting p*ssy, you're getting made of and maybe even beat the fukk up.

A bunch of broke, unaccomplished nikkas going around saying they're top men/hvm and they should be able to cheat and shyt, but don't own a house, car, have a steady and high paying job, havent went to school, don't read books, don't go outside like that etc.

It's targeting a vulnerable group and I do feel for the young men that fall into this, BUT IF YOURE AN ADULT SAYING THIS shyt THEN LMAOOOOO

ALL OF YOUR HEROES ARE DYING, GOING TO JAIL OR BEING EXPOSED FOR BEING TRICKING LOSERS
Yo

You dudes have the comprehension of third graders. Y’all only read headlines and listen to clips or you really don’t understand what these dudes are saying.

I have watched a few Tate videos and hours of Kevin samuels content and he always held his “followers” (men) to the same standards he held the women y’all say he bashed. He told these dudes to get your life together before you start chasing women. He said this multiple times. He told dudes to go outside get in shape and get a better job before you start feeling like you deserve women.

These dudes aren’t running a eloborate scheme or whatever they are preaching right wing ideals or whatever y’all are talking about. They are just giving basic advice to men and calling out some of the hypocrisy and bs in the dating game.

And before you reply talking crazy show me proof of anyone of the dudes I mentioned saying what you typed.