Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
We're hating for being upset he wanted somebody that said he wished his wife got raped by a gang of ******s to direct a black owned and led comic book?

That is what you're saying, right? I wanna guarantee I don't misconstrue you and everybody else can see what you're saying plain as day
No yall are haters for always trying to tear somone down for one reason or another. Can’t nobody be great without the coli going through their background and digging up old tweets and posts to try to discredit them. Or better yet find out they date outside of their race. It’s always something, y’all coulda just wished him luck and KIM.

It’s like if you aren’t a liberal leftist democrat or super pro black and only date and talk to black people and if you agree with anything the other side says you are labeled a koon and shamed. There is no nuance or middle ground, either you blood or you crip with y’all.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So the Romanian authorities waited till he posted a video to know he was in the country? He wasn’t hiding in some bat cave, surely they could’ve just checked his house all this time to confirm whether he was living there.
This was calculated. They said it was big tech and the US Government. Tate been fukking up the system. You see how they had to get rid of Kevin

concise

Veteran
Daps
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH

didnt a coli breh suggest only yesterday he was prolly mixed into trafficking?

lets see if its real / how this unfolds

was several
I remember the Mel Gibson thing. But have a link to the Hitler shyt? That's crazy.

His original Gibson thread was sent to the abyss, but the quotes and summaries live on in these threads.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So he was doing some onlyfans type shyt? Or r Kelly vibes? Didn’t know this guy was this popular :patrice:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So he was doing some onlyfans type shyt? Or r Kelly vibes? Didn’t know this guy was this popular :patrice:
He's not really that popular among the 30+ crowd of any race. Most of us don't fukk with his crazy ass but he's the most popular person on the internet with the 10-30 year old males and even females. In particular, white.

He sounds crazy to me and extreme. I've listened to him and I just don't get it. Like at all.

I watched a video that said he was sex trafficking. shyt was pretty good too but it was on some R. Kelly special shyt.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
No yall are haters for always trying to tear somone down for one reason or another. Can’t nobody be great without the coli going through their background and digging up old tweets and posts to try to discredit them. Or better yet find out they date outside of their race. It’s always something, y’all coulda just wished him luck and KIM.

It’s like if you aren’t a liberal leftist democrat or super pro black and only date and talk to black people and if you agree with anything the other side says you are labeled a koon and shamed. There is no nuance or middle ground, either you blood or you crip with y’all.

Lmao, find me any post of mine doing that. Why are you deflecting and tryna bring white women into a very simple quoting of your words

Nobody dug into his background. He consciously came here and posted that and even defended it. Nobody dug or brought that outta him.

I'll ask you again, what the fukk are you defending? You get pushed into a corner and jump to an entirely different subject

You defended Tate and got proved wrong so you jumped to black sands, got proven wrong there and now it's "ahhh, you're upset if I'm not dating a black woman"

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He's not really that popular among the 30+ crowd of any race. Most of us don't fukk with his crazy ass but he's the most popular person on the internet with the 10-30 year old males and even females. In particular, white.

He sounds crazy to me and extreme. I've listened to him and I just don't get it. Like at all.

I watched a video that said he was sex trafficking. shyt was pretty good too but it was on some R. Kelly special shyt.
Right, I watched a video and it just seemed like some weird cac shyt :yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Lmao, find me any post of mine doing that. Why are you deflecting and tryna bring white women into a very simple quoting of your words

Nobody dug into his background. He consciously came here and posted that and even defended it. Nobody dug or brought that outta him.

I'll ask you again, what the fukk are you defending? You get pushed into a corner and jump to an entirely different subject

You defended Tate and got proved wrong so you jumped to black sands, got proven wrong there and now it's "ahhh, you're upset if I'm not dating a black woman"
I said I was defending the idea that the manosphere is all bad and everyone of them dudes were giving bad advice or women haters. I used KS specially e cause you mentioned how one of them died. I was saying KS was holding men and women accountable.

I then said you dudes are haters, y’all hate on the manosphere for no reason without even understanding their message. Y’all hate on the dudes that make it from this board like Akademics and the comic book dude. And all for petty reasons. Ole boy wanting Mel Gibson to direct his movie isn’t the craziest thing. But at the same time even if you disagree, that doesn’t justify overshadowing the fact that he made it to a national radio show. We should be rooting for these dues to succeed and not hating

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Why the shift? You came in here defending this cornball Tate, got embarrassed and now you're talking about something totally different :dead: :dead: :dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Right, I watched a video and it just seemed like some weird cac shyt :yeshrug:
Very. He's not the most red pilled guy I've seen but he's definitely the most charismatic and succesful one. Most of the red pill guys look like lames and nerds like Rvoost or whatever his name is.

Tate looks very successful and he's articulate. He plays heavy into that hard-core republican real man bs they be selling and it says he's traditional but very extreme.

I seen women agree with him more than even someone logical like Kevin Samuels as he's not really realistic. He mainly just talks on rich men, men he says are Gs and stuff like that.

His content is pretty useless to me but I can see why it appeals to teens. Because their a male energy void and boys are looking everywhere to fill it. Tate is just one option. Some go to sports, some go to gaming, etc.

Only thing banning him did was make him more of a cult figure with his audience

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Roc Nation set up another innocent rapper :troll:

what a fukking cornball :scusthov:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I said I was defending the idea that the manosphere is all bad and everyone of them dudes were giving bad advice or women haters. I used KS specially e cause you mentioned how one of them died. I was saying KS was holding men and women accountable.

I then said you dudes are haters, y’all hate on the manosphere for no reason without even understanding their message. Y’all hate on the dudes that make it from this board like Akademics and the comic book dude. And all for petty reasons. Ole boy wanting Mel Gibson to direct his movie isn’t the craziest thing. But at the same time even if you disagree, that doesn’t justify overshadowing the fact that he made it to a national radio show. We should be rooting for these dues to succeed and not hating
I like Kevin Samuels and will always like KS. But I would be a liar to say he didn't say stupid shyt when he did. But if you watch enough of his shyt, it was generally, pretty good. His shyt that trended was stupid like average at best and the stuff his troll use against him like Black women by studies aren't as attractive is stupid af.