Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I was on board with Black Sands dude. Then he started talking about how much he wanted a movie about his shyt to be made by Mel Gibson and said nice things about Hitler. If he had been famous when he made statements like that, he'd be toast. If anything, the Coli went easy on him.

The Mel Gibson shyt was wild

:laff:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
How do you know he flies in a jet though? Do you base it off of the Instagram/Twitter pics? A ton of Influence stuff is fake, making them look rich not really. As the other posts below, he could have traveled to a neighboring country and then came over.

Once thing is for certain, Andrew doxxed himself. Guy doesn't have any brains. So how much of Andrew Tate is really Andrew Tate, and not, "Hey can I borrow that Ferrari for a photo?" to make himself look rich?
I assumed he flew. Do they not have border patrol?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
We gonna bump heads occasionally bro, but yk we on the same side against a lot of the this weird shyt

Not just off that but how you responding and defending Tate. It's obvious you're coming from a a very bias point and I bet, it wouldn't take me too long to find a post where you applying that same rhetoric you learned

And so what, I can find a bytch that thinks r Kelly should be free. Dumb hoes and dumb nikkas rock together
But you said I don’t got hoes now you saying they dumb. My point is your logic of flawed. None of what you said about me is true. The manosphere isn’t your enemy. They aren’t attacking people like you so why are y’all so mad at them?

Yea I can say them passport bros dudes are lame but I understand where they are coming from. IF these accusations are true then I will call him out on it. But I responded to you for coming at KS that dude was just trying to help people. He didn’t have no illegal sex ring or fraud/scammer shot going on

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
THEN WHY THE fukk ARE YOU DEFENDING IT

you're jumping out and defending nikkas and shyt you're not even aware of them saying. That ain't weird to you?

You're literally defending, once again, a grown ass man that did something wrong and now gonna play stupid. I pray you're a child and not a grown ass man doing this silly shyt
My point is y’all are haters.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I remember the Mel Gibson thing. But have a link to the Hitler shyt? That's crazy.
He deleted the original comment, but it's quoted here:

you better put RESPECT on Hitler's name.

He was no p*ssy. He fought in world war 1 and had crazy battles under his name. He might have been crazy due to PTSD. He was no punk though. He had fought in battles so many times in World War 1 as a got damn volunteer.

People think this dude was just some troll ass nikka making memes about jews. He been killing people since he was a college age. Taking out a few political opponents was childs play to him.
:francis: That's some weird ass shyt to say as a Black man...

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
But you said I don’t got hoes now you saying they dumb. My point is your logic of flawed. None of what you said about me is true. The manosphere isn’t your enemy. They aren’t attacking people like you so why are y’all so mad at them?

Yea I can say them passport bros dudes are lame but I understand where they are coming from. IF these accusations are true then I will call him out on it. But I responded to you for coming at KS that dude was just trying to help people. He didn’t have no illegal sex ring or fraud/scammer shot going on

He's literally under arrest for sex tra....

Yk what nevermind rn

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
My point is y’all are haters.

We're hating for being upset he wanted somebody that said he wished his wife got raped by a gang of ******s to direct a black owned and led comic book?

That is what you're saying, right? I wanna guarantee I don't misconstrue you and everybody else can see what you're saying plain as day

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I don't fukk with Andrew Tate because he has appeared to distance himself from his black side. Kinda like the Rock. Giant red flag to me.

He shyts on black people, excuses police brutality, etc.

Yeah fukk this guy. Hope Anton Daniels is next.

Who is this?

Living under a rock?

He deleted the original comment, but it's quoted here:

:francis: That's some weird ass shyt to say as a Black man...

Wasn't Hitler a messenger in WW1? He got wounded but he wasn't really fighting.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The Tate fanboy thing is so weird because he's such a blatant caricature, With Kevin Samuels or Jordan Peterson there was a more traditional, consistent level of misogyny via assumptions and generalities, followed by advice. IE "modern women are too masculine, their expectations are too high and they need to change their behavior in order to achieve the things I deem to be success for them." Tate did that too but added on "btw they should shut up, stay in the kitchen, they are property of men, and if they get raped it's partially their fault." He has also openly embraced being called sexist and a misogynist whereas Samuels and Peterson denied they were.

I shouldn't be surprised that some men find this appealing but the laughable image, voice, poor logic, etc all combined into a package that you'd expect normal dudes to recognize as bullshyt. But here we are.