☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
they're kinda reaching on making that spell out "GRETA" :skip:
nah its actually "GRETA" you know how the UN has like reverse naming for things in their native language

Like we have DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS and MÉDECINS SANS FRONTIÈRES

or

North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO, /ˈneɪtoʊ/; French: Organisation du traité de l'Atlantique nord, OTAN)

300px-NATO_OTAN_landscape_logo.svg.png

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
he's white

their reach will always be larger

thats how Joe Budden can be big to US but small fries in the bigger picture to a Joe Rogan

Thats how Andrew Schulz lapped Charlamagne lowkey. It's just different.
i dont tbink Schulz lapped Charlamagne. more like Charlamagnes penchant to be so politically correct bc he got so much to lose is lowkey pushing him out the commentary game :wow:

Charlamagne is still bigger but Schulz has caught up. Wild sht, is watching still willing to be a B mic on Brilliant Idiots . idk if its disinterest or annoyance at Charla’s PC sht, but it makes an uncom listen sometimes

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk him, hope he rots. Will never forget that tweet he put out years back...

0_ANDREW-TATE-548036

For those not in the know "wog" (from the golliwog dolls, google that shyt) was the 70s/80s racial slur of choice used by UK folk and Cheryl Cole got married to a football player called Ashley cole

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq, Umar, Kevin Samuels, Fresh n Fit, Andrew Tate... When are y'all going to stop letting these grifters in and giving them power???

I don't like the fatherless jokes, but some of y'all really need to find some positive male influences in your life. It's sad as fukk

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i dont tbink Schulz lapped Charlamagne. more like Charlamagnes penchant to be so politically correct bc he got so much to lose is lowkey pushing him out the commentary game :wow:

Charlamagne is still bigger but Schulz has caught up. Wild sht, is watching still willing to be a B mic on Brilliant Idiots . idk if its disinterest or annoyance at Charla’s PC sht, but it makes an uncom listen sometimes
Entire reason Charlamagne was on Rogan was because of Schulz.

It is what it is, bruh.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tommy Sotomayor, Tariq, Umar, Kevin Samuels, Andrew Tate... When are y'all going to stop letting these grifters in and giving them power???

I don't like the fatherless jokes, but some of y'all really need to find some positive male influences in your life. It's sad as fukk

power abhors a vacuum. The next one is waiting int he wings