Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
fukk Andrew Tate but do yall really go around calling other men fatherless in real life? I couldnt imagine no fight breaking out
That is why I watch my enemy( peep right wing sites to see what they talking about)nikkas don't even realize they use the same talking points they use towards they own.
I digress...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I live under a rock.

Is this guy like a more popular Kevin Samuels?
he's white

their reach will always be larger

thats how Joe Budden can be big to US but small fries in the bigger picture to a Joe Rogan

Thats how Andrew Schulz lapped Charlamagne lowkey. It's just different.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The twitter space is saying he’s got a wife and 2 daughters and he’s just playing a character for the operation

Sway

Banned
Daps

Kevin Samuels called y’all MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS, AUNTIES AND NIECES “less attractive according to science”
Yet here you KOONS are like clockwork acting like Black women were irrational and HE wasn’t a blatant white supremacist in BlackFace.

Let a Black woman call y’all “less attractive or less intelligent according to science” and you nikkas would be making a 1000 threads a day crying y’all hearts out.

You nikkas will defend white supremacy to death when it’s in BlackFace

FUKK THAT KOON

I didn’t even follow the mf like that, CALM TF DOWN.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
3e0jsj.jpg
bytch looks like muffy from Arthur

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Kevin Samuels called y’all MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS, AUNTIES AND NIECES “less attractive according to science”
Yet here you KOONS are like clockwork acting like Black women were irrational and HE wasn’t a blatant white supremacist in BlackFace.

Let a Black woman call y’all “less attractive or less intelligent according to science” and you nikkas would be making a 1000 threads a day crying y’all hearts out.

You nikkas will defend white supremacy to death when it’s in BlackFace

FUKK THAT KOON

This. It's disappointing how many dudes online couldn't just be objective and admit that he went tok far and the crossed the line with this shyt.

ZERO excuse to say some shyt like that. They'd get really mad when divesters say foul shyt about black men, but don't have the self-awareness or shame to realize they are the same.