New York City
FlLj_BDXkAEH9zI

vince-carter-its-over.gif
They was on that GDP timing :ohhh:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I just realized something :wow:

There was that QAnon thing called Pizzagate, where like some D.C. joint was running a Human Trafficking OP. It was bullshyt, but now this cloudchaser gets gnabbed for Human Trafficking because of Pizza. :leon:
Theres almost no chance thats true. He flies in a jet. They would know he's in the country by his passport. This is just sensationalism

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest

Andrew Tate: Their human trafficking and domestic abusive God

Kevin Samuels: the KOON that called their mothers, daughters, sisters and nieces “less attractive according to science”

Tory Lanez: the man that shot at a BLACK woman with an unregistered gun and bragged about it on songs and social media.

LOST NIKKAS are drowning in tears right now,
frantically looking for a new father figure to teach them how to be White Supremacists in BlackFace :mjlol:

Wait until something happens to Charleston White these nikkas will be in shambles

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just realized something :wow:

There was that QAnon thing called Pizzagate, where like some D.C. joint was running a Human Trafficking OP. It was bullshyt, but now this cloudchaser gets gnabbed for Human Trafficking because of Pizza. :leon:

I dont know or follow none of that maga shyt...
interesting though what he and his brother were doing with their hands in the arrest photos...
tate on some weird finger shyt and bro doing a rastaman sign

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Theres almost no chance thats true. He flies in a jet. They would know he's in the country by his passport. This is just sensationalism
That's what I was thinking.
Romanian police had to watch Twitter?
Doesn't the airport have a list of people coming in and out of the country? It can't be that hard.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
:russ:Where are them nikkas that was mad at me yesterday for shytting on Andrew Tate?

I love the fact coli incels shyt on Black women for supposedly liking and getting knocked up by thugs while at the same time these coli incels stay liking and getting knocked up ideologically by thugs, conman and comic book villains.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the Romanian authorities waited till he posted a video to know he was in the country? He wasn’t hiding in some bat cave, surely they could’ve just checked his house all this time to confirm whether he was living there.