Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Theres almost no chance thats true. He flies in a jet. They would know he's in the country by his passport. This is just sensationalism
Who says he landed in Romania? He could have landed in many of the neighboring countries and found another way into Romania
That's what I was thinking.
Romanian police had to watch Twitter?
Doesn't the airport have a list of people coming in and out of the country? It can't be that hard.

How do you know he flies in a jet though? Do you base it off of the Instagram/Twitter pics? A ton of Influence stuff is fake, making them look rich not really. As the other posts below, he could have traveled to a neighboring country and then came over.

Once thing is for certain, Andrew doxxed himself. Guy doesn't have any brains. So how much of Andrew Tate is really Andrew Tate, and not, "Hey can I borrow that Ferrari for a photo?" to make himself look rich?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Andrew Tate in some serious trouble.
He going to be spending his life, all-day, trying to recreate the ending of THE ONE in a crowded, musty Romanian Prison. :mjlol:

One of the CRAZIEST endings :wow:

Super villain said fukk a death scene I'm about to whoop everybody's ass in this whole dimension :wow:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully he gets murked in jail proper. But gets raped before
Bunch of loser incels here supporting that racist piece of shyt fukk face :pacspit:
You lost nikkas are lost as shyt
Unloved dummies clinging on to any fukk online to help hide ya insecurities
Dude is insecure himself his Twitter pic shows it lmao

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
His dad looks mixed himself.

Emory-Andrew-Tate-Jr4.jpg

Sacre bleu!

His father looks like a Detroit bluesman

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
There's no way they needed that pizza box to know he was in the country. He's been saying on numerous videos he's in Romania.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Who says he landed in Romania? He could have landed in many of the neighboring countries and found another way into Romania
I'm sure they have border stations in Romania

and they could have just posted across the street, it's not like he comes and goes in secret tunnels:what: