Andre Iguodala: I Don't Want My Daughter Playing Basketball and Becoming a Lesbian

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
I've said it time and time again...ain't nothing more vicious than a NBA thot..by far the most predatory species on the planet.and somebody please arrest Lorenzo Wright's ex-wife for his murder....now granted...Iguodala deserve a :snoop:for even speaking to this jumpoff in the first place but the sunshine was probably :blessed: and folks surprised when a Thot get Rae Caruthed

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Sometimes I forget that Iggy is a dumbass.

Why are we operating under the assumption that Iggy ACTUALLY said it.

This chick is seriously asking for FIFTY EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH for a kid who she claims is a "genius" because she can read Harry Potter:mjlol:

This kid ain't attending Harvard:martin:

This kid ain't winning no Nobel prize:stopitslime:

This kid ain't taking no SAT's:childplease:

This kid.....is reading HARRY POTTER:heh:

And not to diss the child or her education, but even some of the most expensive schools for bright kids wouldn't require FIFTY EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS a month to attend.

This woman is making ludicrous statements to back up a ludicrous claim. She's probably lying about everything

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
To deny the connection between the two would be disingenuous. Clearly these women are being turned out in the locker room and showers, similar to fakkits in prison.

I know there are many lesbians in basketball, but do you have any proof that women are being "turned out"?

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I mean we all think this. Shout out to Iggy for having the balls to speak it.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
098.gif
:dead:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To deny the connection between the two would be disingenuous. Clearly these women are being turned out in the locker room and showers, similar to fakkits in prison.

Or more lesbians are attracted to sport like more masculine men are more attracted to sport. That's why there are more lesbians in female basketball - they are just more likely to play sport.:snoop: