Andre 3000 GQ Video Interview: “sometimes it feels inauthentic for me to rap because I don’t have anything to talk about in that way.”

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
:what: cac, what?

1. what the fukk are talking about...ive posted pics before.

2. Ban bet if you think im white.

3. what the fukk are you talking about? what was confusing about my post. i said i was nodding my head like a beat should drop, and of course it shouldnt...its a flute "lol"...why the confusion?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
That's the only thing he has to talk about

Source: himself

Naw, breh can rap about starships and butterflies too like he been doing for the last 2 decades. He just don't wanna rap. Don't understand why son continues to act like rappers should stop rapping at a certain age.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The only people who hate on 3k are online :russ:

Nikkas that listen to sum shyt like Immortal Technique and Talib Kweli or sum other washed rappers no one cares about actually tryna talk shyt:laff::laff::laff:

There's a reason All time greats in the industry hold Dre in high regard. And the best producers are obsessed with sending him beats

:mjlol:@ some of y'all who's favs are garbage ass rappers that no one cares about. His flute album bout to outsell them hahahah
Y'all can't help yourselves lol

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Naw, breh can rap about starships and butterflies too like he been doing for the last 2 decades. He just don't wanna rap. Don't understand why son continues to act like rappers should stop rapping at a certain age.
Why repeat what's already been done when you can do something new :manny: breh is not trying to be Sisyphus

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Y'all can't help yourselves lol
I don't care what 3k wants to do. You know why??? Cuz he's a grown ass man and it's his life. He can do whatever he wants to do

Like I've said plenty of times before, the only thing I care about is the unreleased Outkast music that's in the vault (which Big Boi has already confirmed)

The ship sailed on them making any new music. I've gotten over it, everybody else should too

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He just worried people will say he no longer has "it" anymore.

He could rap about the state of the world

He could rap about questioning his role as a father as his kids grow up and don't need him in the same ways.

He could rap about how he feels about getting older and seeing where his legacy has lead.
He could, but how many really want to hear that and for a while project?
I don't care what 3k wants to do. You know why??? Cuz he's a grown ass man and it's his life. He can do whatever he wants to do

Like I've said plenty of times before, the only thing I care about is the unreleased Outkast music that's in the vault (which Big Boi has already confirmed)

The ship sailed on them making any new music. I've gotten over it, everybody else should too
I don't care about none of this. My point is does Talib Kweli or Immortal Technique have to do with this?

That's where you can't help yourself.