Andre 3000 charming the shyt out of some cobras - err, playing the flute at a Jazz Fest

Mystic

All Star
Daps
It’s a jazz festival and he’s playing some cutting room floor Sun Ra type shyt. Are we really that hurt brehs??

You guys are acting like they resurrected the Rock the Bells festival and he showed up with a clarinet. ITS A JAZZ FESTIVAL :russell:
This sounds like someone who said they know how to play the flute but lied and he freestyling some shyt cause he don't know how to play really? The album was great, this is GARBAGE

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Oh definitely Im speaking as a whole rap nerd, I know for a fact hes beloved by the general public, shyt I myself love him hes an icon. I literally came up on my uncles Aquemini CD when I was a kid cause of the cover and the CD with the woman painted on it, I was rapping ATLienz by heart by the time I was like 12? And that shyt was already old school by then

Matter fact look at this list

Look whose at number 1, and I wouldnt even go against it. But damn bruh does he not like his real fans? I get hating the bandwagon fans, the cacs that jumped on Hey Ya!!! The new stupid illiterate ass generation... I get it Dre, you dont wanna pander to little kids and you shouldnt have to.

But I dont think he realizes his fans grew up with him and its at least a couple million of us that need his kinda of poetry and mentality in this fukked up timeline where living in.
nikka who says he owes anybody shyt?

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother