Andre 3000 charming the shyt out of some cobras - err, playing the flute at a Jazz Fest

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
It’s a jazz festival and he’s playing some cutting room floor Sun Ra type shyt. Are we really that hurt brehs??

You guys are acting like they resurrected the Rock the Bells festival and he showed up with a clarinet. ITS A JAZZ FESTIVAL :russell:
I think the joke to anyone with ears is that he's playing terribly/simplistically. That sounds like a fourth grader practicing his scales.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I think the joke to anyone with ears is that he's playing terribly/simplistically. That sounds like a fourth grader practicing his scales.
Dude just picked up a new hobby and is having fun

It takes years to become a exceptional musician. I don't think anybody at the festival was expecting him to become the male bobbi Humphrey overnight while being in his late forties :heh:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
He was a fukking good actor too, Idlewild and Be Cool were both good performances smh he doesnt like doing anythibg he's good at!
Thats why I had to ask. I thought he was a good actor

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He was a fukking good actor too, Idlewild and Be Cool were both good performances smh he doesnt like doing anything he's good at!

Edit: How the fukk did I forget 4 Brothers :wow:

He was amazing in 4 Brothers. At certain points I forgot it was a movie, and that I actually with them wherever they went lol