And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Betting all my coli cash on the Warriors. This shyt bout to be a blow out. Series is going 7 Lebron will get one more game at home then it's a wrap

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
LeGawd putting up 60 points in what will be remembered as the Massacre by the Bay....

Cleveland goes back to ohio and win their first ever title
5mPQjR9.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If the Cavs win I'm going to start believing the NBA might be scripted

I can't see any adjustments they could possibly make to take this series. Only way they win is if they Warriors forget what worked for them in the last game and play like idiots
But the Cavs forgot what worked for them by pushing the ball when they were up 7-0.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If the Cavs win I'm going to start believing the NBA might be scripted

I can't see any adjustments they could possibly make to take this series. Only way they win is if they Warriors forget what worked for them in the last game and play like idiots

Cavs missed 30 open jumpers last game though. If they could make a shot it would have been a more competitive game.

Thinking another bad showing from iman and JR

Bron better have that 60-piece ready on deck

:francis:

I'm afraid of this too.
But the Cavs forgot what worked for them by pushing the ball when they were up 7-0.

Running with the Warriors is fools gold.....slow that shyt down..

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting note about the refs if you're into that type of stuff.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...-lebron-adjustment-possibility-and-much-more/

Tonight’s Game 5 referees are Monty McCutchen, James Capers, and Jason Phillips, which is about as solid a crew as you’re going to get until the NBA loads it up if there’s a Game 7 next Friday.
If you’ve been following the playoffs, you know that this is also a relatively good draw for the Warriors, because the NBA’s other option for the lead in this game was Scott Foster, who is a very good ref but one stat is eye-catching right now.

Road teams are 11-1 with Foster calling the game in this year’s playoffs, including Game 2 of the NBA finals, when Cleveland won at Oracle. Foster also called Game 2 of the Memphis series, which the Warriors also lost at Oracle.

(And Game 3 in both the New Orleans and Houston series, when the Warriors won on the road both times.)

With this rotation, Foster is now set up to call Game 6 at Cleveland–so the Warriors would not only avoid Foster at Oracle, they are likely get him in Cleveland… double-whammy there for the Cavaliers, if you believe in these stats.

Slotting McCutchen into tonight’s game also gives the NBA the chance to use him again for Game 7; I believe the NBA considers McCutchen its top official (and I agree), so I am very much expecting him to get that big nod.

If the series gets that far, McCutchen could be joined by Joey Crawford (lead for Game 4) and either Ken Mauer or Danny Crawford (lead for Game 3), or Danny Crawford and/or Mauer could also go alongside Foster in Game 6.