And the winner of creepiest poster currently on the coli is @winb83

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Some states are 16, some 17, and the rest 18. Most of Europe it's 16. In most scenarios the legal guardian has a say

There is nothing that can be legally done if a 27 yr old is messing with the age of consent.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some states are 16, some 17, and the rest 18. Most of Europe it's 16. In most scenarios the legal guardian has a say

There is nothing that can be legally done if a 27 yr old is messing with the age of consent.
how do you feel about it ethically

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
how do you feel about it ethically

Government made the decision that 16, 17, or 18 is the age they know right from wrong. They know the law, they know what they are doing is wrong. That's why you can get tried as an adult at 16.

Ethically 16 - 17, its wrong. Should be 18 across the board. But it's not in my power to do anything. That young person, if they aren't mentally damaged, should be able to make the right decision. "Hey maybe I shouldn't mess with this 40 yr old who might have a whole ass family." I wouldn't let my 16 yr olds date somebody way older. Too many creeps. Most parents, if they aren't mentally damaged, wont let their 16 yr old date an older person.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of you already know who this creepy fukk is, but I would venture to guess the majority of our coli users aren't knee deep in the arcadium especially the dr disrespect thread.

Untitled.png

we got a SELF PROCLAIMED 52 year old man who, according to users I trust, been a weirdo since the SOHH days out here defending a SELF ADMITTED cac sexual predator. for those who don't know that story, basically a super famous streamer cac got caught DMing underage girls, probably sexting them if we being honest, and planning to meet up with them at twitchcon.

for whatever reason creepy mf @winb83 has decided to just run defense for him, defying all logic, using all types of what aboutisms. before I get to the Dr. Disrespect shyt tho, let's take a look at @Swagnificent.... I mean @winb83 post history

Age of Consent

interesting progression there.

:jbhmm: interesting, so he knows that someone that age is clearly not mentally developed.

ahhh yes the typical "well actually" definition semantics shyt pedos always do. onto the next section.

"IT'S NOT PEDOPHILIA ACCORDING TO MY DICTIONARY"

so which one are you? because you seem very invested in the semantic differences.

Weirdo JBO Fantasies

idk how I got this quote, but yeah if you watch hentai and given all your other sus behavior, you probably are a pedo. hentai is a good sign of sexual deviance.

Untitled2.png

I'm not usually at a loss for words, but I don't know where to begin to point out every single thing wrong with this. very @Swagnificent vibes. creepy. pedo shyt.

it's very interesting because as I was trying to dig up shyt, I searched consent and he seems to have full grasp on how consent works. doesn't seem to be a full blown rapist, but seems to think 16 is fine cuz the age of consent even though he fully admitted people that age are not mature. he a pedo or an epedo or whatever weird ass scrabble dictionary definition he wants to use.

So I actually took the time to read everything that you posted, read what @winb83 said, the context as well behind his posts, and there is nothing at all that is giving me the impression he's a pedophile.
What you're doing is a bit much, honestly. You need to educate yourself, and refrain from doing these types of things. Especially when you don't fully grasp what you're encountering or talking about.

If you would like to compare notes and have a break down of everything of why you're wrong, we can go there, but I would prefer it remain respectful and honest if this is something you choose to do. Just let me know.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I actually took the time to read everything that you posted, read what @winb83 said, the context as well behind his posts, and there is nothing at all that is giving me the impression he's a pedophile.
What you're doing is a bit much, honestly. You need to educate yourself, and refrain from doing these types of things. Especially when you don't fully grasp what you're encountering or talking about.

If you would like to compare notes and have a break down of everything of why you're wrong, we can go there, but I would prefer it remain respectful and honest if this is something you choose to do. Just let me know.
the fact that you disagree gives me more confidence i'm right. thanks for your analysis though.

review the dr disrespect ones while you're at it.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact that you disagree gives me more confidence i'm right. thanks for your analysis though.

review the dr disrespect ones while you're at it.

I was hoping you wouldn’t do this, but it’s clear you just want to say, “I am right,” without engaging in any honest discourse.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
have you made any money of tips in those threads?

i stay away from all coli financial advice post covid:pachaha:
this is one of my favorites :pachaha:
another poster who hates everything lgbt and bytches about it all the time, but capes for "ephebophila"... every accusation's always a confession with your kind :wow:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
please sir

go ahead

unleash the flutes on em guru
The one person who ran in here to defend him just happens to be one of the dumbest posters on the site, and is widely acknowledged as being wrong about pretty much everything he says, talking about, "I hoped you wouldn't do this," like he was about to take you to the woodshed and learn you good :deadrose:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one person who ran in here to defend him just happens to be one of the dumbest posters on the site, and is widely acknowledged as being wrong about pretty much everything he says, talking about, "I hoped you wouldn't do this," like he was about to take you to the woodshed and learn you good :deadrose:
the thing is there were plenty more weird ass posts that I chose not to use because you could make some goofy ass contextual argument. not really on those though... unless you are also a pedo

let him cook though :dead:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the thing is there were plenty more weird ass posts that I chose not to use because you could make some goofy ass contextual argument. not really on those though... unless you are also a pedo

let him cook though :dead:
If I was the poster you made the thread about, even if I thought I wasn't a weirdo before, seeing that dude defending me would make me do some heavy introspection like, 'oh shyt, HE'S agreeing with me... holy shyt, AM I a fukking creep?! :why:'

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If you regularly frequented “The Rec Room” on SOHH then you already know what time it is with this dude, although it wasn’t contained to only that subforum.

He made a career playing devils advocate for the dumbest shyt.

Actually got worse when we transitioned over here smh.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I called that fat incel out years ago for the same type of post, wouldn’t be surprised if he touched on some younger woman before.