Didn't realize I was behind 3 chaps :skip:

Daemon whoopin Code's ass :skip:

Wonder how Boruto is gonna lose it all

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Honestly the only thing that interests me about Boruto is the very first episode before the ‘time skip’ to the present.

Does anyone know if we’re getting close to that ‘time skip’ from the very first episode? Because that’s when I’ll finally decide to watch this.

I finished Naruto Shippuden and it’s lame how all this shjt ended up being aliens etc. the show definitely fell off after Pain

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good god. Daemon is the dumbest most unlikable character introduced so far. Eida ain't no better. Is this what things have been reduced to? Still wish we got something about the generation in between Naruto's and Boruto's.

Last edited:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That was a good chapter. I'm interested in finding out why Sarada and the other little girl are immune to Eida's charm. I still don't like how broken those two are or the over-focus on Otsutsuki.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
That was a good chapter. I'm interested in finding out why Sarada and the other little girl are immune to Eida's charm. I still don't like how broken those two are or the over-focus on Otsutsuki.

It'll be the same reason Shikadai wasn't affected when Eida arrived. There's probably a hint in both chapters we haven't noticed

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I remember reading about Kurama dying and leaving Naruto on his own after using plot-no-jutsu powers to defeat a big enemy. How has Naruto done without his tailed beast? Dude dead or something? :heh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I remember reading about Kurama dying and leaving Naruto on his own after using plot-no-jutsu powers to defeat a big enemy. How has Naruto done without his tailed beast? Dude dead or something? :heh:

He’s done great by doing nothing but talking and negotiating more or less :russ: