And It Begins: The Official Boruto Manga/Anime Thread

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The character art makes this really hard to read. It's awful. The character they introduced in the latest chapter is Wonderweiss levels of awful as well.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The character art makes this really hard to read. It's awful. The character they introduced in the latest chapter is Wonderweiss levels of awful as well.

you have a right to your opinion of course. but there is nothing awful about the manga imo. it’s hovered between really good and excellent from day 1.

the only thing suspect about the art was the :sitdown:-way they used to draw sarada… but even that has been cleaned up after fans called them on it. otherwise after 59 chapters I don’t even notice the art differences anymore.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
you have a right to your opinion of course. but there is nothing awful about the manga imo. it’s hovered between really good and excellent from day 1.

the only thing suspect about the art was the :sitdown:-way they used to draw sarada… but even that has been cleaned up after fans called them on it. otherwise after 59 chapters I don’t even notice the art differences anymore.

I understand what he means. The art does not look as good as Naruto and Shippuden. It low key looks like fan art you'd see on websites like deviantart :pachaha:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

ya u ain’t never lied this shyt is flames

They did this justice too :wow: