And It Begins: The Official Boruto Manga/Anime Thread

Daps
Man so Sasuke just has been completely nerfed when it comes to chakra:francis:. I could have sworn he fought an entire war and Naruto when he was younger and he had chakra for days:martin:
Part of the issue was his Rinnegan. Boroshiki fixed that though. It's stated that it always sapped at his Chakra kinda like Kakashi and the Sharingan, since neither could deactivate it.. Well before the war arc anyways... :mjlol: my dude was spamming Kamui on some other shyt...

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
spoilers are out for chapter 55.

shyt just got real brehs. :mjcry::to::sadbron:

Kishimoto chose violence when he came back. :picard:

First Sasuke, now this. :sadcam:

I thought Tailed Beasts couldn't die in the traditional way since they're sentient beings comprised entirely of chakra, which is part of the reason why they're constantly sealed into a new host every few decades. :mjtf:

When did that shyt get ret-conned?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I thought Tailed Beasts couldn't die in the traditional way since they're sentient beings comprised entirely of chakra, which is part of the reason why they're constantly sealed into a new host every few decades. :mjtf:

no they can die but get reborn always this way as far I recalled

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

kishimoto been watching game of thrones during his time away. or listening to 2pac. came back like fukk all your favorite characters. die slow. my ink flow make sure all your heroes won't grow.

and that's what i'm curious about. it was established in naruto that when a tailed beast is killed, it eventually reincarnates and will need to be sealed away again. do the rules change if the tailed beast willingly uses up all of its own chakra? cause i believe they said the reincarnation period was like 5 years, but kurama was talking like this was some "end of the road" shyt.

either way, this makes the story way more interesting. naruto and sasuke might not even be able to handle someone on delta's level at their current power. the youngins are gonna have to step their shyt up.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
kishimoto been watching game of thrones during his time away. or listening to 2pac. came back like fukk all your favorite characters. die slow. my ink flow make sure all your heroes won't grow.

and that's what i'm curious about. it was established in naruto that when a tailed beast is killed, it eventually reincarnates and will need to be sealed away again. do the rules change if the tailed beast willingly uses up all of its own chakra? cause i believe they said the reincarnation period was like 5 years, but kurama was talking like this was some "end of the road" shyt.

either way, this makes the story way more interesting. naruto and sasuke might not even be able to handle someone on delta's level at their current power. the youngins are gonna have to step their shyt up.

Well don’t forget the other tail beast are free now toward end of shippuden since they don’t have a master except for killer bee

i dont even see a point putting shyt in spoilers since anime only people post in the anime thread imo

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
fukk going in with thr boruto writes thry dine fukked naruto and sasuke all the way up lol. If another one them boys show its a wrap for everybody

Daps
While it hurts to see the big homies de-powered it was kinda needed to progress the series. We all knew they would handle any real threats if it was a next level enemy. shyt is up for grabs now basically and we might legit see one of them get murked. :mjcry: