And It Begins: The Official Boruto Manga/Anime Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While it hurts to see the big homies de-powered it was kinda needed to progress the series. We all knew they would handle any real threats if it was a next level enemy. shyt is up for grabs now basically and we might legit see one of them get murked. :mjcry:

exactly. if you think about it, before all this it took extraterrestrial chakra monsters for the manga to put a true threat in front of uzi and sauce. none of the other nations were ever gonna be able to challenge them. they don’t even have jinchurriki.

now tho... konoha still gotta deal with a new bijuu, the remaining members of kara, amado’s scheming ass, and jiraiya 2.0. AND any nations that decide now is the time to shake loose from the alliance and reassert their own power.

and they gotta do it in their base forms (although I’m guessing part of the fix here will involve scientific ninja tools).

this manga just got 100x’s more interesting.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
While it hurts to see the big homies de-powered it was kinda needed to progress the series. We all knew they would handle any real threats if it was a next level enemy. shyt is up for grabs now basically and we might legit see one of them get murked. :mjcry:

so basically only kaguya and isshiki and jugen (can’t remember with him i know he was fukking them up but not sure if they could beat I know his new mode could tho)

only people they can’t beat more
Cuz kaguya she got sealed otherwise that’s a L
Isshiki just ran out of time but so did naruto new mode

if that’s the case it’s a good way to show a different threat and not have him and sauce be the saviors this time around

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I stopped following Boruto after ep 27 or so of the anime, haven't really kept up with the Manga...After reading through this last page I think imma keep it that way. Glad to see Kishi doing his thing again but I still think Naruto should've ended with him becoming Hokage.
:yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I stopped following Boruto after ep 27 or so of the anime, haven't really kept up with the Manga...After reading through this last page I think imma keep it that way. Glad to see Kishi doing his thing again but I still think Naruto should've ended with him becoming Hokage.
:yeshrug:

that paycheck says otherwise:mjgrin:
Which is what happens to most series that don’t stop when it should and move on to another project

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Considering that time jump at the very start of Boruto.. some shyt obviously went down

really thought that would be it for Naruto tho.. maybe he dies or gets sealed up later

I forget, is there suppose to be a timeskip coming up?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Considering that time jump at the very start of Boruto.. some shyt obviously went down

really thought that would be it for Naruto tho.. maybe he dies or gets sealed up later

I forget, is there suppose to be a timeskip coming up?

eventually there is I mean boruto is older and taller and has a scar and shyt

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
not even mad at the depowering, well at least for Naruto he actually did shyt (sasuke is my fav but damn dat boy turned into a bum post naruto smh) them nikkas was too OP. EMS and Six Path Sage Mode is good enough for them to be Kage + but not demi gods.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
End of an era. :wow:

Sasuke and Naruto are officially washed.

i wouldn't call an eternal mangekyou + sage mode washed.

and like i said, you just know they're gonna cook up some scientific ninja tools to boost their stats.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i wouldn't call an eternal mangekyou + sage mode washed.

and like i said, you just know they're gonna cook up some scientific ninja tools to boost their stats.
Washed. Back to mid-Shippuden level of power plus some experience. :hhh:

Time for the kids to take over. :francis: