And It Begins: The Official Boruto Manga/Anime Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The manga has been moving so slow since kishi joined :francis:

yeah. but i do think the story they're telling has been really, really good. there are like 3-4 legit threats to konoha right now (ada/daemon, amado, code), jiraiya clone is still in the wind, kawaki is a wild card that will likely break bad at some point, sauce and uzi have been de-powered and the youngins aren't ready to take their place yet. i prefer the slow build over DB Super's tendency to rush through/overlook plot progression and prioritize the payoffs.

Daps
The story has been alright but this lil nikka is the strongest person in Series history so far
full

Daps
I just can't get into the manga

Ikemoto's newer characters don't fit Naruto at all and he isn't good at drawing the older ones. They're not near-unrecognizable like they were at the start of the series, but they're still pretty bad and absolutely unacceptable if you compare them to Kishi. I think the biggest offense is how lame the fights are. It's just page after page of uninteresting panels, uninteresting choreography, and speedlines. He doesn't even do double page spreads. He isn't writing the manga and they're letting him do it monthly. He's got quadruple the time Kishi with Naruto so it makes no sense for it to look like that.

The anime has a lot of problems too.