Ancient Rome Had Black Emperors

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I really hate fake hotep history that approriates from others. Y'all need to stop. You discredit truth seekers in Black history circles doing this shyt.

shyt is the truth, black warriors taught samurai the history of martial arts is black history.

pre-dated yasuke.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stop with the bullshyt.
Big up the actual civilizations we’ve lost like the Nok culture
The libraries of Mali
The Great Wall of Benin and all the lost art and knowledge of our subsaharan ancestors.

Rome and Greece were shyt shows sponsored by Johnny come lately ass cacs
Props.

The arena of Black history is ripe with these hotep fantasy peddlers. Makes it much harder to get to the real history.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Have fun

I'm out

you're going nowhere you forgot we can see your stats.

hbg-title-9780751571585-14.jpg

1-124.jpg

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop with the bullshyt.
Big up the actual civilizations we’ve lost like the Nok culture
The libraries of Mali
The Great Wall of Benin and all the lost art and knowledge of our subsaharan ancestors.

Rome and Greece were shyt shows sponsored by Johnny come lately ass cacs

Sir,have you looked at the evidence? Here's Trajan's column. Look at the hair.

images

There's an industry,active for nearly 2 centuries solely faking depictions of the original Romans-over 90% of the Museum statues and artwork are fake!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you're going nowhere you forgot we can see your stats.

hbg-title-9780751571585-14.jpg

1-124.jpg
One Samurai whom I''m aware of and a picture of Anu Japanese does not equal Japanese Samurai having to have Black blood.

"I'm just playing"

stop discrediting your own efforts.. are you playing or serious? because history isn't jokes

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
One Samurai whom I''m aware of and a picture of Anu Japanese does not equal Japanese Samurai having to have Black blood.

"I'm just playing"

stop discrediting your own efforts.. are you playing or serious? because history isn't jokes

i know black history fully. i am also like you offline where i discredit a lot of stuff i need more proof but the samurai thing is not a joke. black people even took the martial arts to south america. im not bullshytting.

might not be the first, but they were among the pioneers.

+ not the blood bit lol, the teaching bit. i dont cosign having to have black blood thats a fabrication.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Correction! There was no St. Maurice-there were black knights all over Europe now misidentified as the mythical Egyptian with the Roman Legion in the 3rd century AD.

bro i could only humbly try to learn. props on the correction. i was thinking like deontay that everybody believes in google :russ: