Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Derailer alert. Now ask yourself why would any black person want to purposely derail this thread. And why would a white person post a thread like this? They wouldn't. They would want to derail it though and they would damn sure be mad at the person who made it. These cacs value ancient Rome so much and they don't like people exposing that ancient Rome had Black Emperors running shyt over there

L2014

Banned
Daps
Explain? You mad that black emperors ruled in ancient Rome too?
Look man I don’t want trouble with my brothers all I’m saying is pederasty and extreme conquest is nothing to slap a black label on.
The ancestors found a way to share land with the worlds most dangerous animals and nurture a mutual respect with Mother Nature herself

the ancestors found ways to survive in inhospitable lands and build cities structures, connections.

Caracalla killed his own brother against his mamas wishes his greatest accomplishment was building baths in Europe and he went out at the hands of his own men at the age of 24 for havin hoe shyt in his heart

Let romans be romans, Egyptians be Egyptians

I’m an American black man we one of the youngest/smallest populations in the world and have spun this muhfukka by hand from chains

I’m proud of what we have now
Who we are.

Please man don’t waste space in your head with knowledge that doesn’t matter

If we can prove Wesley Snipes was leader of Ancient Cacland will we be any closer to reperations?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Look man I don’t want trouble with my brothers all I’m saying is pederasty and extreme conquest is nothing to slap a black label on.
The ancestors found a way to share land with the worlds most dangerous animals and nurture a mutual respect with Mother Nature herself

the ancestors found ways to survive in inhospitable lands and build cities structures, connections.

Caracalla killed his own brother against his mamas wishes his greatest accomplishment was building baths in Europe and he went out at the hands of his own men at the age of 24 for havin hoe shyt in his heart

I’m an American black man we one of the youngest/smallest populations in the world and have spun this muhfukka by hand from chains

Who we are.

If we can prove Wesley Snipes was leader of Ancient Cacland will we be any closer to reperations?

:why::why: bro i was with you on everything but this. the young and old alike need that eternal self-esteem knowing before chains there were castles.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Everybody look closely at anybody who comes in here mad trying to deliberately derail the thread or call bullsht on black emperors ruling in ancient rome when I have posted hardcore proof. Those are the people mad about black people ruling in a city cacs love and embrace so much

This forum needs cleaning up.
Bait threads should smoke out and expose the c00n n cacs, and anyone else whos anti Black power and have them banned.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who we are.

Dude it's our history. We can spread our history. Why is that a problem for you? Just avoid the thread. Only certain types of people are mad about history like this being spread with proof. If black emperors ruled in ancient Rome then they ruled in ancient Rome. You can't change the history breh it is what it is

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
One of the twin cities along with Pompeii that were destroyed by Mt Vesuvius was discovered and unearthed much later than Pompeii. I noticed in the documentary when it was being excavated and cleaned up, that there was a lot of Black dudes in white robes on the walls :patrice:

L2014

Banned
Daps
:why::why: bro i was with you on everything but this. the young and old alike need that eternal self-esteem knowing before chains there were castles.
oh fasho I just mean we know for a fact modern Homo sapiens came outta east Africa.

my thing is now what? All them folks do is destroy and spin lies. We need thinkers like you and op to solidify today’s building blocks so they can never deny us our world again.

When we get them out the paint we can dig up and display the statues of our leaders without argument amongst each other or them knockin noses off shyt if that makes sense

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Meh...
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if most romans complexion wasn't as white as snow, but they weren't US black.
I do recall the berbs and moors were afro-arabs and had power during those times, but many the emperors were just white dudes with mixture of Arabs and black from their ancestors.
Calling these dudes black is like a cac saying he 1/8 native American.

L2014

Banned
Daps
Meh...
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if most romans complexion wasn't as white as snow, but they weren't US black.
I do recall the berbs and moors were afro-arabs and had power during those times, but many the emperors were just white dudes with mixture of Arabs and black from their ancestors.
especially Septimus Severus’ line

that’s the exact family OP gave an example of

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
oh fasho I just mean we know for a fact modern Homo sapiens came outta east Africa.

my thing is now what? All them folks do is destroy and spin lies. We need thinkers like you and op to solidify today’s building blocks so they can never deny us our world again.

When we get them out the paint we can dig up and display the statues of our leaders without argument amongst each other or them knockin noses off shyt if that makes sense

I feel you.

I mean if you look up the african warlord genius hannibal it is a statue of a white man :russ::russ:

220px-Mommsen_p265.jpg

Hannibal - Wikipedia

luckily shyt like what the OP posted and the below image is around, to challenge those who keep trying to deny less and less of the black hand print in world history.

Hannibal.jpg

:russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Meh...

nah b. some of them were as black as deontay wilder bro. like the saint maurice.

220px-Mathis_Gothart_Gr%C3%BCnewald_011.jpg

M-2.jpg

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First of all we gotta let other black people know how great our history is because some are brainwashed to believe white people are superior and supreme and black people are worthless. Simply because they know our history. Once they see black emperors ruled over cacs in ancient Rome they will wake up. Once they see how Haiti beat and killed the cacs who enslaved them and ran the survivors off they will wake up. That's why they want to hide and deflect from these parts of our history because they know how powerful it is letting black people know they black people was in supreme and superior positions over cacs even in their own country