Ancient Rome Had Black Emperors

L2014

Banned
Daps
I feel you.

I mean if you look up the african warlord genius hannibal it is a statue of a white man :russ::russ:

220px-Mommsen_p265.jpg

Hannibal - Wikipedia

luckily shyt like what the OP posted and the below image is around, to challenge those who keep trying to deny less and less of the black hand print in world history.

Hannibal.jpg

:russ:
-BYDtdQanzeGa0LewgyZz71yhEx_39mg_GjItBmFJis.jpg
Look the did to dude OP talmbout

they claim that’s the color of the paint residue on the bust

:dead:
Got us goin in circles callin each other cacs n coins over a long dead cat that ain’t have no concept of the shyt we on

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah b. some of them were as black as deontay wilder bro. like the saint maurice.

220px-Mathis_Gothart_Gr%C3%BCnewald_011.jpg

M-2.jpg

Now tell me why would a so called black person not embrace this history and try to debunk it even though the proof is posted? Does that seem kinda odd to you or am i tripping? Why don't these ppl want black emperors ruling in ancient Rome so bad?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-BYDtdQanzeGa0LewgyZz71yhEx_39mg_GjItBmFJis.jpg
Look the did to dude OP talmbout

they claim that’s the color of the paint residue on the bust

:dead:
Got us goin in circles callin each other cacs n coins over a long dead cat that ain’t have no concept of the shyt we on
Where is the paint residue on the woman and kid?
11366.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Now tell me why would a so called black person not embrace this history and try to debunk it even though the proof is posted? Does that seem kinda odd to you or am i tripping? Why don't these ppl want black emperors ruling in ancient Rome so bad?

bro its like physco shyt.

like all forms of abuse, the victim needs to stand up and get help.

i suggest no better place than Dr. John Henrik Clarke's "the great and mighty walk" best documentary ever and great great narration of black history.

:salute:

L2014

Banned
Daps
First of all we gotta let other black people know how great our history is because some are brainwashed to believe white people are superior and supreme and black people are worthless. Simply because they know our history. Once they see black emperors ruled over cacs in ancient Rome they will wake up. Once they see how Haiti beat and killed the cacs who enslaved them and ran the survivors off they will wake up. That's why they want to hide and deflect from these parts of our history because they know how powerful it is letting black people know they black people was in supreme and superior positions over cacs even in their own country
This what I mean

Preach on Haiti Breh

It’s closer to our time and social structure

Toussaint gave us the blueprint on how to defeat them

And everyone in this thread can see how we can do it again and this time stop them from economically holdin us down afterwards

Haitians still suffer
tellin them they were once rulers in 2000bc doesn’t do much right now

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Oh, I know of black Africans in ancient Rome. Many were rich and powerful. However to say there were black emperors is a bit of a stretch.

ok i can understand that but there were black saints all over europe from spain to germany i know its not the same thing but its an incredible fact of history.

saints were rulers and living deities to have so many black ones being patroned shows at that time in history, there was no inferior race complex.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro its like physco shyt.

like all forms of abuse, the victim needs to stand up and get help.

i suggest no better place than Dr. John Henrik Clarke's "the great and mighty walk" best documentary ever and great great narration of black history.

:salute:

I don't believe they black. No black person would be mad about black emperors ruling in ancient Rome. That's the sht cacs hate admitting and they really hate for black people to found this out