BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Black Holy Roman Emperor Charles V

maxresdefault.jpg

L2014

Banned
Daps
We need to get on our Blacc Indy shyt n gangsta our artifacts back and keep them protected from corruption but my knee hurt and these peckerwoods gon fire me if I keep standing up for myself:unimpressed:

It was fun a debate

Our people have been around since the dawn. I just don’t want us to waste time arguing about shyt that’s gon still be buried after the war when we seem to be on our last leg today:salute:

Edit: OP stop trusting google they showin you what you wanna see

Get your solid facts n citations
Compile em
And I’ll preorder your book.
Stay Black.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to get on our Blacc Indy shyt n gangsta our artifacts back and keep them protected from corruption but my knee hurt and these peckerwoods gon fire me if I keep standing up for myself:unimpressed:

It was fun a debate

Our people have been around since the dawn. I just don’t want us to waste time arguing about shyt that’s gon still be buried after the war when we seem to be on our last leg today:salute:

Edit: OP stop trusting google they showin you what you wanna see

Get your solid facts n citations
Compile em
And I’ll preorder your book.
Stay Black.

Trust me letting black people know that black emperors ruled over cacs in ancient Rome is gonna make them lose their c00n mindset and mentality and be war ready and start looking at white supremacists as worthless pieces of shyt.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Trust me letting black people know that black emperors ruled over cacs in ancient Rome is gonna make them lose their c00n mindset and mentality and be war ready and start looking at white supremacists as worthless pieces of shyt.

thats the dream lol, but seriously the roman empire was impressive but the kemet(eygptian) empire was more impressive and to be a pharaoh meant more than an emperor. now heres the con. the first ever white pharaoh soter aka. serapis was the actual image of jesus christ they used.

hqdefault.jpg

so this back and forth power has been going on since dawn, black stay having a foot hold on power.

Cnl7zVOXYAEkUPG.jpg:large