Ancient Egypt...Before the noses were broken off

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
is it true that Ramses II hair twas really red,i'm not asking to try and propagate any European dominance or any bullshyt like that,more interested in knowing if ya'll believe it in itself is propaganda,and then if it wasn't i'm interested in the evolution of DNA/genetics and its promulgation

i've done my own research and have my own hunches/theories but i'm interested in hearing the coli bruh's opinions..

mummification processes breh

may be some rare cases of blonde/red hair though obviously

plausible that they regarded these mutations as more valuable simply because they varied from the norm

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
is it true that Ramses II hair twas really red,i'm not asking to try and propagate any European dominance or any bullshyt like that,more interested in knowing if ya'll believe it in itself is propaganda,and then if it wasn't i'm interested in the evolution of DNA/genetics and its promulgation

i've done my own research and have my own hunches/theories but i'm interested in hearing the coli bruh's opinions..

Also watch the first few mins of this video & it talks about the ancient & modern uses of henna

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why white ppl go so much out of their way to deny African history and denigrate blacks. It's like we're their kryptonite. There must be a reason behind this.

White Supremacy.

They claim they are intellectually superior us. If Ancient Egypt is black, then they would have to admit civilization originated with black people. That would destroy white supremacy at it's very core.

This is why they try to cover up the truth in history.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at his face. Whether he had red hair or not doesn't matter.

And anyways, in East Africa there is a cultural tradition of men dying their red with artificial substances. So there would be nothing unusual with finding a mummy with red hair.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
are there any public museums where european ancestors have been removed from graves and displayed? Aside from those considered enemies of the state such as Vladimir Lenin

shyt is outta line

They don't have no history at all I mean none completely. The shyt they do get credited for were based off the building blocks and knowledge of Africans who called them devils child of Set. Rome and Greece were satellite sites of the Egyptian empire.

Secondly you can trace their African heritage through their original African names not the Cac provided ones. King Tut and I share the same Maternal DNA sub Subharan but you would of never know besides DNA but his original name traces to their tribes and people.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
You are another white troll.. You should have been banned.. Leave us alone goddamn :gucci:

Only other white trolls care about your conspiracies:gucci:

mods @admin remove this comment for derailment too

i'm trying to drop knowledge and all this dumbass can say is "leave us alone"

you're a disgrace @JackRoss

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
Ancient Egypt is at the front lines of the war against white supremacy.

Are you okay with white supremacy destroying the minds of our community?

If not then you wouldn't be saying this.

Money and ressources is the front lines breh, you're lost:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Money and ressources is the front lines breh, you're lost:mjlol:

If you're mentally enslaved, it doesn't matter how much money or resources you make, you'll just give it right back to the white masters.

Why do you think so many millionaire black athletes end up broke? Its because they are mentally enslaved.

Ancient Egypt is at the front lines cause its about freeing our minds first and then we can free ourselves physically through financial independence and wealth.

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
If you're mentally enslaved, it doesn't matter how much money or resources you make, you'll just give it right back to the white masters.

Why do you think so many millionaire black athletes end up broke? Its because they are mentally enslaved.

Ancient Egypt is at the front lines cause its about freeing our minds first and then we can free ourselves physically through financial independence and wealth.

you're very delusional if you think you can fight cacs without money and ressources and just by a egypt theory, white people are able to dominate everyone because of the vast ressources they own around the world, white supremacy is built on ressources, nothing more, if you can't understand this basic thing you're already lost, but keep fighting behind your computer while they make money from your pocket, keep dreaming breh.