Ancient Egypt...Before the noses were broken off

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're very delusional if you think you can fight cacs without money and ressources and just by a egypt theory, white people are able to dominate everyone because of the vast ressources they own around the world, white supremacy is built on ressources, nothing more, if you can't understand this basic thing you're already lost, but keep fighting behind your computer while they make money from your pocket, keep dreaming breh.

What I'm saying is we gotta free our people first before we begin to fight white people.

And we free our people first by freeing their minds. Right now black people have been brainwashed into believing they are inferior to white people. If we reach our people their true history and free them from their mental chains, then we can begin to free them from the chains of resource deprivation.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
What I'm saying is we gotta free our people first before we begin to fight white people.

And we free our people first by freeing their minds. Right now black people have been brainwashed into believing they are inferior to white people. If we reach our people their true history and free them from their mental chains, then we can begin to free them from the chains of resource deprivation.
The fact that you have to explain this so hard is a sign of how far we got to go as a people.

We simply are very ignorant to the concept of "psychological warfare"

oOQzRCL.jpg

No change will ever happen until we break these mental chains

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps

The majority of black people don't give a damn about egypt, that's where you and I disagree, i know what your saying but this egypt thing won't convince black people to fight white supremacy. They need ressources and they'll fight if they have ressources. I'm a pragmatic and you're delusional and delusional people never win anything, i grew up with people like you and they did nothing to move the needle against white supremacy because they always spend their time and energy on bullshyt like this, there are much important fight than this. White people are very powerful on this earth, you're stupid if you think you can destroy them with stupid things like this, just be real and admit it's just a hobby for you

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
New pharoahs sometimes destroyed and pillaged what was left by old pharoahs for political or ideological purposes, ie; horemheb of the 18th dynasty. It's not always white people. You can't look at these ancient societies with rose tinted glasses all the time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
New pharoahs sometimes destroyed and pillaged what was left by old pharoahs for political or ideological purposes, ie; horemheb of the 18th dynasty. It's not always white people. You can't look at these ancient societies with rose tinted glasses all the time.

So the new pharaohs just destroyed the noses from the previous one?

Talk about reaching.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I really abhor the fact that 80%+ of egyptologists are white.

I'm not surprised that they wouldnt like letting black people i to that major.

How could they knock the clearly african noses off the egyptian artifacts they found and claim they eroded due to wind while rewriting a eurocentric narrative for them of there were a significant number of black Egyptologists? They would call foul immediately.

I thinm break the noses off simply cause they are pissed off egypt/kemet (land of the blacks) was black and not another european civilization.
Why would they only break the nose off? Wouldn't the hate fuel them to just break the whole thing

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
So the new pharaohs just destroyed the noses from the previous one?

Talk about reaching.

He's right but not talking about the nose thing. It was very common for new pharaohs to cross out the names of the pharaoh who created temples and monuments and take credit for it.

Pharaoh Hatsheput for example, one if the few female pharaoh had her name taken off monuments by her successors.

We need that mansa musa movie :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right but not talking about the nose thing. It was very common for new pharaohs to cross out the names of the pharaoh who created temples and monuments and take credit for it.

Pharaoh Hatsheput for example, one if the few female pharaoh had her name taken off monuments by her successors.

But that's why I said it was reaching. Obviously new pharoahs might destroy the ENTIRE monuments of those that came before them.

But just chipping off the noses? :what:

Nah. That was the racist cacs that did that.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Tom Cruise new Mummy movie is facing backlash for casting an Arab (Algerian) as the mummy..
People went in because of the pale complexion of the villain and went as far as calling it Arab washing:mjlol:
Its clear most enlightened snd common sense thinking people know what these cacs are sbout.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
is it true that Ramses II hair twas really red,i'm not asking to try and propagate any European dominance or any bullshyt like that,more interested in knowing if ya'll believe it in itself is propaganda,and then if it wasn't i'm interested in the evolution of DNA/genetics and its promulgation

i've done my own research and have my own hunches/theories but i'm interested in hearing the coli bruh's opinions..

ramsesii2.jpg

sddefault.jpg

Ramses II was in his 80s when he died. His hair was red due to henna. Many old men in Africa dye their hair red when it grows grey.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I pointed out the same thing, does OP really think White people just sailed up and knocked the noses off because they're starting up a conspiracy to cover up Black history?
Are you a fukking moron? Whites have been trying to cover up black history for centuries. Why are you acting as if defacement of burial grounds by cacs is a preposterous claim? Stop c00ning for half a second and actually read you stupid fukk.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pointed out the same thing, does OP really think White people just sailed up and knocked the noses off because they're starting up a conspiracy to cover up Black history?
fukk you for tryna make it sound not plausible.

White people BEEN done some fukked up shyt to Afrikans. This wouldn't even be a major thing in the grand scheme.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk you for tryna make it sound not plausible.

White people BEEN done some fukked up shyt to Afrikans. This wouldn't even be a major thing in the grand scheme.
Wait, so even though it's recorded that much of the nose damage came from Arab iconoclast rulers, you want to hold onto this idea that Napoleon and other assorted Whites came to the country and knocked the noses off the statues to ignite an anti-Black conspiracy?
:hubie: