Ancient Egypt...Before the noses were broken off

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd sit and write for hours if i wasn't busy, but you'd get a better understanding doing the research yourself rather than listening to me

start with graham hancock and john anthony west and go from there

they group and convey information well

to get you excited, i'd refer to plato's writings on atlantis, which consist of dates that have now been scientifically backed up

massive flooding/impact events in/before 11,600 bc coincide exactly with when plato said atlantis fell

this is just a tidbit in a mounting pile of evidence

watch out breh

these mental midgets might call you a cac and wish death upon you

while lambasting your "conspiracy theories" because luciferians have put them through conditioning to never question history

yeah the napoleon shyt is a myth and low information hoteps really get in the way of the truth when they muddy waters.. despite the enthusiasm
I don't give a fukk what the a$$hole of this board think or say. There are not only maps but ancient Roman historians talk about its existence and destruction in depth. Pllny the Elder

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I wonder why white ppl go so much out of their way to deny African history and denigrate blacks. It's like we're their kryptonite. There must be a reason behind this.
Without conquering Egypt, the first REAL civilization, through revisionist history the lie of white supremacy falls flat on its face.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't understand the coli obession and hoteps nikkas for Egypt, who cares:mjlol:
I have nothing against African Americans who look beyond the narratives presented to them by racist historians who want to present their beginnings with slavery to gain better insight into their roots and heritage considering those roots are planted thousands of years before the first settlers came here. Reducing 25,000 + years of black history to just 500 is criminal.

However I would like AAs to look into the Mali and Kush dynasties and other prominent African empires of the past.

People need to realize white supremacy is such a short sliver in tbe epoch of time compared to the remainder of history.

I say this as an African (Nigerian, Igbo not Yoruba). I see nothing wrong with and actually encourage AAs to look into their roots and heritage. They will be shocked at what they find.

Black folks just strong ass people with strong history...almost too strong.
Thats why I feel there has been such a concentrated effort to control and neutralize us to keep this failed system of dominance going.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
is it true that Ramses II hair twas really red,i'm not asking to try and propagate any European dominance or any bullshyt like that,more interested in knowing if ya'll believe it in itself is propaganda,and then if it wasn't i'm interested in the evolution of DNA/genetics and its promulgation

i've done my own research and have my own hunches/theories but i'm interested in hearing the coli bruh's opinions..

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Cacs can't have Africans being the cradle of civilisation. They can't handle any black excellence so I'm not surprised.

They've shooting up the world with racist propoganda forever.

Literally all Egyptian inspired movies put cacs as the elite of society. Even if the Egyptian they're impersonating was black.

Unreal hostility with these cacs, they've been doing this shyt for centuries. Rewriting history to their benefit.
I love that despite cac's ruining the noses of these artifacts black people could still tell that those are nikkas everywhere in ancient Egypt. :blessed:
@KidStranglehold
@Poitier
And the other coli anthropologists let us know how many connections todays AAs have to Africans through physical features, phenotypes, and all of that.

This is why we need to control our image and history.

How can you be black and NOT feel uncomfortable that our DNA, our melanin, our civilizations, our cultures, our art, are controlled by people that dont look like us but also worked against our collective progress and enslaved and oppressed us?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
We are the height of human beings the big brother if you will. They are the youngest and worst behaved of humans. They wish they were the big brother.
Black people have been around...for how long....tens of thousands pf years? Possibly hundreds of thousands?

I've been saying one of the pinnacle features of anti-blackness is the fear of our history and our presence on this planet. Look at how strong black genetics is...like we legit got thousands of years of afican ancestry and indigenous algorithms in our DNA.

And look at how cacs try to compete or dominate or compare to what we are through all these unethical scientific advances, systems of inequality that put us behind and put them at an unfair advantage, by using their money to rewrite history to put them at it.

White people just have a very unnatural presence and relationship with planet earth.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I know I can google but tell me more..

When and who did the shooting..

I remember Nas mentioning it in his song I know I can

A 16th century Arab historian, Al-Maqrizi, attributes the loss of the nose to a Sufi Muslim named Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr in the 14th century. Upon finding the locals making offerings to the Sphinx in the hopes of having a good harvest, Sa'im al-Dahr became so outraged, that he destroyed the nose. The locals, who were hoping for a good harvest, realizing that a damaged Sphinx might be pissed off enough to make things worse, became so pissed off themselves that they hung Sa'im al-Dahr.

Other accounts state that a cannonball fired by Napoleon's army (or possibly the British army) took out the nose, but sketches made previous to Napoleon's Egyptian campaign show the Sphinx without a nose.

main-qimg-31391cb89dd3019c01a56d0e21aebac9

1738 sketch by Fredric Louis Norden. Napoleon was born in 1769.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I have nothing against African Americans who look beyond the narratives presented to them by racist historians who want to present their beginnings with slavery to gain better insight into their roots and heritage considering those roots are planted thousands of years before the first settlers came here. Reducing 25,000 + years of black history to just 500 is criminal.

However I would like AAs to look into the Mali and Kush dynasties and other prominent African empires of the past.

People need to realize white supremacy is such a short sliver in tbe epoch of time compared to the remainder of history.

I say this as an African (Nigerian, Igbo not Yoruba). I see nothing wrong with and actually encourage AAs to look into their roots and heritage. They will be shocked at what they find.

Black folks just strong ass people with strong history...almost too strong.
Thats why I feel there has been such a concentrated effort to control and neutralize us to keep this failed system of dominance going.
So many people AA's aren't aware of the incredible history back in Africa.

They've been brainwashed to believe the last 500. No wonder so many are lost. All you see is cac dominance, cac beauty, cac egyptian movies. I don't even watch slavery movies anymore. :dafukkk:

Never mind when they destroyed black success when they were trying to rebuild after slavery. Nowadays black kids see from birth to adulthood is cac supremacy.

Worst of all is, these cacs are in Africa too, trying to have a piece of land for themselves. Then they have the audacity to say go back to Africa. :sendmeback:After they've destroyed any link a person would have to Africa for centuries.

:pacspit:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
So many people AA's aren't aware of the incredible history back in Africa.

They've been brainwashed to believe the last 500. No wonder so many are lost. All you see is cac dominance, cac beauty, cac egyptian movies. I don't even watch slavery movies anymore. :dafukkk:

Never mind when they destroyed black success when they were trying to rebuild after slavery. Nowadays black kids see from birth to adulthood is cac supremacy.

Worst of all is, these cacs are in Africa too, trying to have a piece of land for themselves. Then they have the audacity to say go back to Africa. :sendmeback:After they've destroyed any link a person would have to Africa for centuries.

:pacspit:

Im Sorry But the LAST Thing the Black Community Needs Is Yet Another Slave Movie

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
A 16th century Arab historian, Al-Maqrizi, attributes the loss of the nose to a Sufi Muslim named Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr in the 14th century. Upon finding the locals making offerings to the Sphinx in the hopes of having a good harvest, Sa'im al-Dahr became so outraged, that he destroyed the nose. The locals, who were hoping for a good harvest, realizing that a damaged Sphinx might be pissed off enough to make things worse, became so pissed off themselves that they hung Sa'im al-Dahr.

Other accounts state that a cannonball fired by Napoleon's army (or possibly the British army) took out the nose, but sketches made previous to Napoleon's Egyptian campaign show the Sphinx without a nose.

Makes sense.

Islam forbids praying/idolising statues.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I pointed out the same thing, does OP really think White people just sailed up and knocked the noses off because they're starting up a conspiracy to cover up Black history?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
is it true that Ramses II hair twas really red,i'm not asking to try and propagate any European dominance or any bullshyt like that,more interested in knowing if ya'll believe it in itself is propaganda,and then if it wasn't i'm interested in the evolution of DNA/genetics and its promulgation

i've done my own research and have my own hunches/theories but i'm interested in hearing the coli bruh's opinions..

Google the use of henna in Africa fam. Africans have been using it as a hair dye for thousands of years