Ancient Egypt...Before the noses were broken off

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I was going to ask OP to post before and after pictures just because I'm interested as hell but the person you're responding to if obviously white.. He or she will tell on himself or herself eventually.. These types of threads always bring them out.. We couldn't wait to post in a thread about black people having ANYTHING.. They always so themselves when it comes to black people trying to learn or acknowledge self.. Whether we are right or wrong...
That dude @RetroGrade used to be Big Johnsons. He been exposed himself

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I wonder why white ppl go so much out of their way to deny African history and denigrate blacks. It's like we're their kryptonite. There must be a reason behind this.

Love us because they wanna be us. Hate us because they can't.

What you think a hater is ? A jealous admirer.

At end of the day we're all God children meaning we're all One, so we should all be living in peace and harmony

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Didn't most of early dynasties of Egyptian rulers look like Modern day Sudanese? Honestly I've heard racist alt righters admit that Egypt was black. At this point you can't deny it any longer thanks to information spread. It's actually more proof that they were black and white people would have to grasp at straws to prove they are white. It's crazy that it has to be "corrected" with all of the overwhelming proof. So much programming needs to be undone.

The last native dynasty was the 26th dynasty out of 30 something of them....so it was far more than the early period, it was the majority.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Cacs can't have Africans being the cradle of civilisation. They can't handle any black excellence so I'm not surprised.

They've shooting up the world with racist propoganda forever.

Literally all Egyptian inspired movies put cacs as the elite of society. Even if the Egyptian they're impersonating was black.

Unreal hostility with these cacs, they've been doing this shyt for centuries. Rewriting history to their benefit.
I still laugh at the fact that they really teach that Mesopotamia was the first civilization

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder why white ppl go so much out of their way to deny African history and denigrate blacks. It's like we're their kryptonite. There must be a reason behind this.
We are the height of human beings the big brother if you will. They are the youngest and worst behaved of humans. They wish they were the big brother.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I really abhor the fact that 80%+ of egyptologists are white.

I'm not surprised that they wouldnt like letting black people i to that major.

How could they knock the clearly african noses off the egyptian artifacts they found and claim they eroded due to wind while rewriting a eurocentric narrative for them of there were a significant number of black Egyptologists? They would call foul immediately.

I thinm break the noses off simply cause they are pissed off egypt/kemet (land of the blacks) was black and not another european civilization.

Whites been consistently stealing Black shyt since Kemet to Rock music..im shocked these c00ns worshipping them can't connect the dots.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Dhwty's Learning Center: Those Missing Noses in Kemet Ancient Egypt Sculpture Letter from Runoko Rashidi Okello

The Writings of Dr Rashidi

there is a similar ancient Yoruba tradition when the ancestors pass on, they stuff the noses with cotton wool to symbolize the ending of a phase/cycle

As for Napoleon, its very easy to give people more credit than they are due, there is a drawing of the Great Sphinx with its nose missing, which you can view at Brooklyn Museum. It is dated 1755, and Bonaparte Napoleon was born in 1769...

I try to stay open minded

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
are there any public museums where european ancestors have been removed from graves and displayed? Aside from those considered enemies of the state such as Vladimir Lenin

shyt is outta line

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
You are another white troll.. You should have been banned.. Leave us alone goddamn :gucci:

Only other white trolls care about your conspiracies:gucci:

look at these fukking idiots

i literally come in here agreeing full heartedly that ancient egypt's golden ages were black civilizations

furthermore, i state that there was an advanced lost civilization that was also black

additionally, i state that blacks had advanced technology allowing them to reach south america

and this is the response i get from these kneejerk fakkits who can't form an opinion for themselves

fake ass militant @Wenzel Dashington literally negged me saying "you are going to die cracker"

you idiots are truly embarrassing

Last edited:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Elaborate...

You have my interest but I feel like you hitting points and walking away from the nitty gritty. I want better understanding.

i'd sit and write for hours if i wasn't busy, but you'd get a better understanding doing the research yourself rather than listening to me

start with graham hancock and john anthony west and go from there

they group and convey information well

to get you excited, i'd refer to plato's writings on atlantis, which consist of dates that have now been scientifically backed up

massive flooding/impact events in/before 11,600 bc coincide exactly with when plato said atlantis fell

this is just a tidbit in a mounting pile of evidence

Atlantis was real btw. So was Lemuria. There are ancient maps to prove it.

watch out breh

these mental midgets might call you a cac and wish death upon you

while lambasting your "conspiracy theories" because luciferians have put them through conditioning to never question history

Dr Runoko Rashidi has another theory as to why the noses are broken, I will try to find the article

those are defo Black Royalty the writings on the wall

yeah the napoleon shyt is a myth and low information hoteps really get in the way of the truth when they muddy waters.. despite the enthusiasm