Ana Kasparian of The Young Turks and white liberal puts her foot in her mouth

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not just illegals. It's the whole industry itself. If that industry has never been taxed then the entire history if that business in that area hasn't paid taxes and this isn't even directly related to immigration. Disingenuous example.

Guess the workforce of that industry..

The politicians who wrote the bill knows who the workforce is, thats why they taxing..

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Guess the workforce of that industry..

The politicians who wrote the bill knows who the workforce is, thats why they taxing..
The real question is why weren't taxes an issue BEFORE illegals took over that service?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The real question is why weren't taxes an issue BEFORE illegals took over that service?

A high possibly that the white landscaping business owners are being under cut by legal mexicans (with an illegal crew) running their own business...

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Some of you really need to shut the fukk up and just come out as Republicans already. There is nothing harmful about what she said. Just general PC Democrat babble. I swear, even when nothing is said you all twist it to make a villain out of someone.

shyt on Dems and Libs all you want. No person for the betterment of Black people would give their vote to the Reps and Right who literally want to advance capitalism and take even more resources from the poor and the ghetto and make the 5% who have most of the wealth in the country even richer.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
She said nothing wrong and is correct in her observation but it’s pointless to argue with the dumb asses on #ADOS that.

:yeshrug:

Wait, so you agree with Anna that immgrants are fighting to work at McDonalds, because from what I personally see they are the majority on construction jobs that pay 25 per hour easily..:ohhh:

Anna says blacks are capable of being CEO's but tell me how is that possible, when statistically black women are the most passed over for promotions.....:ohhh:

#youdontknowenough

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
We're acting like black folks haven't been working these same roles for generations with no upwardobility. Merely working these jobs at the bottom isn't the path for success.

Exactly. The in the closet Republic00ns in this thread do not realize that if Republicans got their way and companies were allowed to fully privatize themselves therefore turning up the dial on where capitalism can go. These same black folks will be even more fukked and stuck in these already suppressed positions that go nowhere. They will have no chance and these companies not giving them a chance wouldn't have to answer to anyone on their bullshyt. Do people realize how dangerous that is for us... ?

Capitalism as it stands seems to be the only way but that shyt needs to be reworked to favor some of our own. People in here fishing for reasons to vote for Trump next year to prove some kind of dumb fukking point. If you aren't gonna fukk with the Democrats, whatever, but a vote to the right ain't it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Wait, so you agree with Anna that immgrants are fighting to work at McDonalds, because from what I personally see they are the majority on construction jobs that pay 25 per hour easily..:ohhh:

I agree that undocumented immigrants, typically work manual labor jobs because of their level of education and skills. Whether that be McDonalds, Construction, picking fruits, or being janitors.

Anna says blacks are capable of being CEO's but tell me how is that possible, when statistically black women are the most passed over for promotions.....:ohhh:

#youdontknowenough

:dahell:

Let someone tell you there's much more to your potential and get upset with them, brehs.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Uhhh... What did she say that was offensive???
:mjtf:
Negged and reported
how are ADOS supposed to be CEO's? with what wealth? Most black businesses is 1 person calling themselves a business (no shade). What's wrong with her statement is that it's not based on reality. This is some shyt you get off a inspirational calendar. "Just go be CEOs", then when you ask how, people get mad and start calling people republicans and white supremacists.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Some of you really need to shut the fukk up and just come out as Republicans already. There is nothing harmful about what she said. Just general PC Democrat babble. I swear, even when nothing is said you all twist it to make a villain out of someone.

Bro....

All she said is blacks shouldn't be held to a low bar and the LAST fukkIN TWEET in the OP was twisting her words to make it seem as if she's "against reparations".

I can't today with these idiots.....:mindblown:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

:dahell:

Let someone tell you there's much more to your potential and get upset with them, brehs.
unfortunately we don't live in a society based on merit and potential. In the real world, discrimination happens. In the real world, black people can end up locked out of high ranking positions and locked out of whole industries. We can't operate on delusion. And it's sad that many of you still have this idea in your heads that we're just not trying hard enough. That if black people just change our mindset everything will be okay.