Ana Kasparian of The Young Turks and white liberal puts her foot in her mouth

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daps
There are poor rural whites who vote Republican faithfully, and remain poor. So until they can fix that, they have no business telling black people how to vote.

And most black people know white liberals are just as racist and condescending as white conservative, but until the jobs are available, a lot of black people need government assistance that Republicans want to cut.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
trust me brother!

I read the post and know exactly what you are talking about!

it all says minimum wage was made to fire blacks! and definitely not for any other reasons!! blacks were the 1st thing that caused this problem. the rich whites and business owners were always on our side!

why should business owners need to pay a fair wage. replacements are cheap! they got mad cause we were getting all that money when they whites got replaced!! :mjgrin:
Did you miss the part about the intentions of things we're still dealing with 100 years later?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The absolute vast majority, especially in the lower-paying and more exploitative sectors (like agriculture and manufacturing) is with the knowledge of the employer.
so?

I'm all for fining them to hell.

But the fact is, after that they're still american companies and if they're illegal...they shouldn't be working in the USA.

Even Guest Worker Visas are allotted, accounted, documented, and managed.

We're talking about people who LITERALLY dont exist on paper!

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
Did you miss the part about the intentions of things we're still dealing with 100 years later?
yes brother and i agree with you and your original point whole heartedly!

there was no other cause for minimum wage being instituted other than blacks getting jobs and taking those jobs for less than whites!

white business owners wanted to help us, like they still do today, and the whites got jealous so they made minimum wage to get all of us fired!!

nowadays its just the mexicans getting in the way of the white man wanting to help us too, but thats why im #NoReparationsNoVote until we get whats ours!

reparations and physical labor/service jobs!!

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Youre comparing blacks to blacks. You have no idea what youre talking about.

And i will ask again. Some 18 year old black kid from the inner city supposed to jump straight into management or a 40k salary?

:yeshrug:All the people in my family that pursued higher education started at the bottom going back to my parents. My dad worked on the 110 freeway and Harvey aluminium plant before he was recruited to go to CSLB. My mom worked at Mcdonald's when she was at JC before she transferred to the university. The crazy thing is currently entry level jobs in warehouse and service industry is dominated by Mexicans and they tend to go out of there way not to hire black people.At least in California and Texas.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
they are coming because even a shyt job in america pays more than 10x what they can make in their country. and remittance is only in US $ on this end, when converted to local currency that money goes very far for their family. the average honduran makes $1600 a year.

and btw, the vast majority of legal immigrants send money back home.

And how much does the avg black person without a job make in USD?
:jbhmm:
Wonder how far $220 a week goes for their families (min wage x 30hr)
So you seem to agree that these shyt jobs are better than whatever the people willing to work them had previously

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
There are poor rural whites who vote Republican faithfully, and remain poor. So until they can fix that, they have no business telling black people how to vote.
Are you really trying to say that since white people faithfully vote for the party that fukks them over, nobody should be telling blacks to not vote for a party that will fukk them over?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Stop dividing cacs into imaginary groups, Jew, Democrat, liberal, conservative, Republican, they all white. They don’t give a fukk about us and they never will.
Republican and Democrats are completely different... Democrats wouldnt have accumulated their power without Blacks... Republicans just want everyone to shut up and "love" America(which isn't realistic), but they don't need blacks folks in order to function.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I'll do it..

Illegals make big money in landscaping, while avoiding taxes.. Thats about to change here..

ILLINOIS LAWMAKER PROPOSES TAXING LANDSCAPING AND OTHER LAWN SERVICES
by Hilary Gowins
APRIL 12, 2017
Illinois lawmaker proposes taxing landscaping and other lawn services

SB 9 is part of the package of bills that make up the Senate “grand bargain,” which would have hiked taxes by $7 billion.

Just as summer weather rolls around, an Illinois state politician has proposed taxing landscaping services.

Senate Bill 9 gained infamy when state Sen. Toi Hutchinson, D-Chicago Heights, filed an amendment to the bill March 2 proposing a 6.25 percent sales tax to cable TV and internet streaming services such as Netflix, but the proposal covers much more.

In fact, SB 9 would apply this 6.25 sales tax to services including:

• mowing, watering, and aerating lawns
  • weeding
  • mulching
  • raking leaves
  • tree and shrub trimming and removal
  • planting of trees, shrubs, flowering and -flowering plants, and sod; spraying; fertilizer
  • applying chemicals; lawn and garden installation
  • constructing, remodeling, or repairing irrigation or lawn sprinkler systems, patios (other than asphalt, tar, macadam, or poured concrete), walkways (other than asphalt, tar, macadam, or poured concrete), fences, trellises, and retaining walls
  • grading (such as the filling or leveling of topsoil for lawns and gardens)
Hutchinson’s proposal would also apply the tax to snow plowing and removal.

Chicago Tribune - We are currently unavailable in your region
That's not just illegals. It's the whole industry itself. If that industry has never been taxed then the entire history if that business in that area hasn't paid taxes and this isn't even directly related to immigration. Disingenuous example.

Daps
Are you really trying to say that since white people faithfully vote for the party that fukks them over, nobody should be telling blacks to not vote for a party that will fukk them over?

I'm saying the alternative isn't better.