Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
What are white conservites?

:lol

What world do you live in?
San Francisco is the most liberal city in the world full of tech jobs, but has the lowest black employment in those jobs so WTF are you talking about, the only time you see blacks in the building is if there doing security or janitorial work, then you might get a token black women that works in tech.....cant get no worse then that.

You cant get more oppressed then that, I've never seen so many black women working security jobs in my life....in San Francisco:mjlol:

It's not about voting for trump it's about #Noblackagendanovote.

You're acting like I am out here saying the Left doesn't have its own blind spots when it comes to wealth disparity. We have orginizations equipting young black kids with tech skills as we speak to give them a leg up. It's only a matter of time and we have to create more doors for them.

San Fran is not the most liberal city in the world, not even close lmfao. The most liberal cities in the world aren't even on this side of the planet fam.

You already have people on the Left calling out situations like San Fran, but you're so busy trying to convince other people to not even give things a chance. Before you hit me with some Obama or Kamila bullshyt, keep in mind that they are appealing to white moderates in the first place. White rich liberals are just as guilty as the Republicans who want to give corperations even more power.

San Fran being liberal has nothing to do with the system being fukked up. It's just a prime example of it at this stage and unfortunately being the tech capital and having a bunch of rich people living there has skyrocketed the costs. You ironically say it's not about the black vote, which is fine if that works for you, but if and when Republicans get their way prepare for San Fran issues to become wider spread and those rich cacs being racist as all fukk will just say "the Blacks aren't working hard enough!"

Black Republicans exist, and I will be the first to tell y'all, they are all on that "fukk you all, I got mine" shyt.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is the default response from liberals , of all races, when you bring up the reality that illegals really are “taking our jobz”
They want to make it a red neck talking point so you don’t feel comfortable speaking on it when it disproportionately affects blacks
Growing up all the fast food and bus boy type jobs were done by black ppl
Are they shytty jobs? Yes....but they’re jobs
Imagine how many black felons used those jobs to get on their feet
Now all gone cause illegals are depressing wages taking those jobs for scraps
When you bring this up you’re xenophobic and parroting conservative talking points tho :francis:
THis, this, this

here in AZ, alot of what happens from taking of jobs to taking over neighborhoods has happened. Me and my family have witnessed it firsthand

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:All the people in my family that pursued higher education started at the bottom going back to my parents. My dad worked on the 110 freeway and Harvey aluminium plant before he was recruited to go to CSLB. My mom worked at Mcdonald's when she was at JC before she transferred to the university. The crazy thing is currently entry level jobs in warehouse and service industry is dominated by Mexicans and they tend to go out of there way not to hire black people.At least in California and Texas.
and in AZ, new mexico, and I heard in Nevada to

really the whole west region. And if Mexicans make their way to prominence in the south(their population growth) they gon do the same there. But as you can see dumb nikkas dont seem to realize that.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So why not hold the business who hires illegals responsible?
some try to, but some black people just chuck it up to a losing battle(especially if they dont have the money to file a lawsuit) as those employers are a "POC"

you also have to consider that we got a portion of dumb nikkas who are on that "my mexican brotha" "black/mexican pride" BS. So they dont mind a mexican takeover

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So since you want to put those workers back there, shouldn't you be the loudest advocate of doubling their salary by increasing the minimum wage to 15$ making them more viable:usure:
I’ve already shown you.

I support some raise in the minimum wage but $15 is way too high

blacks are the last hired and the first fired

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
"low tier" jobs are jobs that black workers CANT EVEN GET.

Those "low tier jobs" raised GENERATIONS of black youth.

Ask any successful black person over the age of 45-50 what THEIR parents did.

Yall shyt on the same careers that raised you!!!!

Let me be clear about my point and Ana’s.

It’s not wrong to start off chasing or working a humble job but it is degrading to pit two minority groups against one another to fight over jobs that white men dictate who’s more valuable to have said jobs.

When it comes to this topic your focusing on the wrong target.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fear the trolls and agents have about progressive policies is starting to seep out of their pores with the constant attacks against them.

Stupid ass hashtag movements funded by white supremacists in an effort to keep the underclass perpetually powerless ain't gonna work fellas.

:umad:

Watching TYT now as I type this.

:banderas:
What’s progressive about keeping black citizens out of labor opportunities?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let me be clear about my point and Ana’s.

It’s not wrong to start off chasing or working a humble job but it is degrading to pit two minority groups against one another to fight over jobs that white men dictate who’s more valuable to have said jobs.
One of these minority groups shouldn’t even be here because they broke the law to be here.

so start over with your critique.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I remember that debate she had with Coulter and the infamous moment when Ana brushed off Black Americans concerns with "learn spanish".

Let me find the clip;

From 40:24 to about 46 mins.

Anne is bodying all the way through.

Sombrero-MJ.png

Look at Toure's bytch ass reaction when Anne said for 400 years America was black and white and Civil Rights are for black folks not some Rainbow Coalition.

I don't fukk with Coulter. I know she is not making these arguments in good faith but just peep how dismissive our Liberal "allies" are.

Specifically 43:45 and on. Coulter was saying exactly what #ADOS is about...not assigning all POCs to the movement and specifically
focusing on AAs.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listen for a few minutes. @46
Did you hear when she mentioned the testimony from the black community about the difficulty young blacks have finding a job because they don't know spanish? You don't have a problem with good Liberal Ana's reaction to that?
That’s a different time, I’ll watch it later.