☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You missed the net completely on this.
The decline of manufacturing, with large scale corporations sending the jobs overseas, hurts African-Americans.

The drug war and militarized police forces that put Black men and women into prisons, bolstered by white conservative voters; cut down on the options available to African-Americans affected.

The cutting of public education and funding to public universities/HBCUs made higher education a far more costly and difficult to acquire tool for African-Americans.

The permanent creation of an underclass and the exploitation of low skilled workers, places African-Americans in a position where another underclass fits in the same area.

You are describing the fukking symptoms and not the goddamn problem itself. You are wholeheartedly falling for the okie-doke.

Coretta Scott King was against illegal immigration:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...oretta-scott-king_us_58c83a50e4b05675ee9c5adb

Immigration, African Americans, and Race Discourse Immigration, African Americans, and Race Discourse – New Politics

Even Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration:
Cesar Chavez's Complex History on Immigration

Illegal Immigration: The Impact on Wages and Employment of Black Workers:

Opportunities of Black Workers A Briefing Before The United States Commission on Civil Rights Held in Washington, DC:

Democrats Used To Talk About 'Criminal Immigrants,' So What Changed The Party?
www.npr.org/2019/02/19/694804917/democrats-used-to-talk-about-criminal-immigrants-so-what-changed-the-party

Meatpacking used to employ a lot of African Americans until illegal immigrants came
The Social Contract Book Review of 'Fast Food Nation' by Eric Schlosser

Obama Pushing Immigration Reform - The Black Leadership Alliance - Leah Durant - O'Reilly

Congress tried to fix immigration back in 1986. Why did it fail?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tried-to-solve-immigration-why-didnt-it-work/

Trump isn’t pushing hard for this one popular way to curb illegal immigration
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...f5f85e-399b-11e8-acd5-35eac230e514_story.html

No Crackdown on Illegal Employers Opinion | No Crackdown on Illegal Employers

National Review: Remember What Coretta Scott King Thought About Amnesty
https://www.nationalreview.com/2014...a-scott-king-thought-about-amnesty-ian-smith/

Immigration, African Americans, and Race Discourse https://newpol.org/issue_post/immigration-african-americans-and-race-discourse/

Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist, but the group most likely to benefit from it is black men:
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-...o3FPMx6PwWobIB6fhZ6HpdCJ54v-viAny3TQCsdEf0lmM

Remember this guy? Senator Barack Obama in 2005:
https://www.apnews.com/afs:Content:2477111077
Sen Barack Obama Illegal Immigration | User Clip | C-SPAN.org FULL CLIP:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4656370/sen-barack-obama-illegal-immigration

Bernie Sanders said illegal immigrants hurt domestic workers his whole career until he wanted to run for president: https://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/bernie-sanders-and-immigration-its-complicated-119190
Bernie Sanders in 2015: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ubstantially_lower_wages_in_this_country.html

Democrat Representative Barbara Jordan in 1995:

Illegal Immigration and African American Workers
https://www.c-span.org/video/?204714-1/illegal-immigration-african-american-workers

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep thinking that getting only reparations is going to reverse the system which was built to keep blacks in America struggling.

All that money is useless if it can't be used to invest in sources that can bring generational wealth. The government more than likely is going to come up with some bullshyt preventing folks from buying real estate or basically find some way to have folks spend all that money and take those dollars out the community.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:unimpressed:
The labor unions have been gutted by large-scale corporations, the federal and supreme courts, and state executive and legislative branches. It has nothing to do w/ undocumented immigrants.

White corporations have explicitly undermined labor in the United States for over 1/2 a century a now.

Do you know why companies lured African-Americans from the South with promises of higher-paying jobs? To break the lower-paid ethnic white labor and to fill the gap left by World War II and US expansion. They knew they could pay Black workers less, that a good chunk of the labor unions were built along ethnic and occupational lines, and that it was easy to scapegoat the “job-stealing Negroes.”

Undocumented immigrants also pay billions in taxes.

You know who doesn’t fukking pay? Massive corporations and the wealthiest people in the US :dame:
I know the history of anti-black labor.

Whats that got to do with giving illegals a ladder over black labor concerns?

Davis–Bacon Act of 1931 - Wikipedia

---

Superstar
Daps
Here we go again blaming illegals for structural unemployment, technological unemployment and wage freezes. Are people really this uninformed about economic data?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Here we go again blaming illegals for structural unemployment, technological unemployment and wage freezes. Are people really this uninformed about economic data?
Theres 40 million black people.

Theres about 15-20 million illegals.

80%+ of illegals work at least one job.

Tell me how these jobs are getting done.

---

Superstar
Daps
Theres 40 million black people.

There are about 15-20 million illegals.

80%+ of illegals work at least one job.

Tell me how these jobs are getting done.

Okay, and how does that fix the upcoming tsunami of zero black wealth or the diminishing black wealth since the great recession. Again keep on thinking short term.

Illegals have nothing to do with black wealth falling off a cliff.

Wage freezes, technical unemployment and structural unemployment did that but it's okay. I understand you need a boogie man, instead of addressing the real reasons why.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:unimpressed:
The labor unions have been gutted by large-scale corporations, the federal and supreme courts, and state executive and legislative branches. It has nothing to do w/ undocumented immigrants.

White corporations have explicitly undermined labor in the United States for over 1/2 a century a now.

Do you know why companies lured African-Americans from the South with promises of higher-paying jobs? To break the lower-paid ethnic white labor and to fill the gap left by World War II and US expansion. They knew they could pay Black workers less, that a good chunk of the labor unions were built along ethnic and occupational lines, and that it was easy to scapegoat the “job-stealing Negroes.”

Undocumented immigrants also pay billions in taxes.

You know who doesn’t fukking pay? Massive corporations and the wealthiest people in the US :dame:

Black folks were excluded from Unions. Also when New Deal policies were being worked out Southern Democrats wanted to make sure that blacks were excluded from the labor protections that would be included in the New Deal (min wage, max work hours etc).

This book talks about how labor policies were passed at the expense of blacks.

Blacks never de-valued labor or were scabs to bust unions. We've always been paid less than the value of our labor.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Okay, and how does that fix the upcoming tsunami of zero black wealth or the diminishing black wealth since the great recession. Again keep on thinking short term.

Illegals have nothing to do with black wealth falling off a cliff.

Wage freezes, technical unemployment and structural unemployment did that but it's okay. I understand you need a boogie man, instead of addressing the real reasons why.
Wrong.

Illegals have undercut black labor market access as a function of the sheer dynamics of demographics in regions where black underemployment was already in clash with market demands.

You can't build wealth with no money.

No jobs.

No money.

It all adds up.

No youth employment, leads to a spike in crime.

You can't begin to comprehend what black labor would look like with a fraction of the competition from illegals who have flat out gutted black skilled labor unions in major cities.

I remember in the 90s and early 2000s there were fast food raids ALL THE TIME...

Imagine if black youth and unskilled were working those jobs?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know the history of anti-black labor.

Whats that got to do with giving illegals a ladder over black labor concerns?

Davis–Bacon Act of 1931 - Wikipedia
:unimpressed: You're being obtuse and ignoring the central tennets of what I'm saying.
The issue is White-owned corporations and the equivalent of robber barons undermining Black labor, and pointing at undocumented immigrants. :unimpressed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:unimpressed: You're being obtuse and ignoring the central tennets of what I'm saying.
The issue is White-owned corporations and the equivalent of robber barons undermining Black labor, and pointing at undocumented immigrants. :unimpressed:
Why are you OK with black labor competition with people who shouldn't even be here?

I'm not even talking about guest workers and shyt because thats documented and allotted for annually.

I'm talking about MILLIONS of working people who literally undercut the group of people who were ALREADY on the bottom?

Why should black labor be OK about this?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black folks were excluded from Unions. Also when New Deal policies were being worked out Southern Democrats wanted to make sure that blacks were excluded from the labor protections that would be included in the New Deal (min wage, max work hours etc).

This book talks about how labor policies were passed at the expense of blacks.

Blacks never de-valued labor or were scabs to bust unions. We've always been paid less than the value of our labor.

I know we were purposely underpaid, I said that in my post :unimpressed:
We certainly were used to bust unions, and to stoke ethnic conflict in the working-class in places it already wasn't :unimpressed:
You're trying to give me a portion of a history lesson I've given the entirety of :unimpressed:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Bolded you are a fukkin idiot:mjlol:

You say that black immogrants are the problem, but never white corporations or illegal immigrants that somehow cannot be deported under the racist Trump regime are the ones causing black unemployment. Or, according to some coked up poster, a high minimum wage is the cause of all of this :russ:

Trump fukked up on all ends and even he cannot deport illegal immigrants.