An Ancient Bible With A "Black " Image Of "Christ" Found On 2 Men Smuggling Artifacts From Syria

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Black people are God's true chosen people.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deuteronomy 28:15-end... :unimpressed:

There’s many ways you can interpret this:manny:

It already happened and came to past during bible times with a specific group only

It’s happening over and over again throughout history with multiple groups

It happened in more recent history with slavery and not in the Bible which I think is your argument :youngsabo:

Or maybe it’s all part of a conspiracy theory used by those in power to take over the world :merchant:

But seriously,

I like to think Columbus and the Catholic Church couldn’t have thought things out the way you’re implying.

We can look at history differently in hindsight and puts pieces together and create a narrative or theory about the events but I can’t even give them that much credit

but it would explain many things that are going on today so :hubie:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
There’s many ways you can interpret this:manny:

Not really if you dont have proof behind your interpretation :unimpressed:

It happened in more recent history with slavery and not in the Bible which I think is your argument :youngsabo:

Yep :unimpressed:

But that addresses your "where is that in the bible" question... And it explains that God brought people from one end of the earth, with an unknown language, to take lands in the name of (Jesus)... That happened with the Euros vs OG Americans..

Or maybe it’s all part of a conspiracy theory used by those in power to take over the world :merchant:

Nope because they're losing power as we speak :coffee:

I like to think Columbus and the Catholic Church couldn’t have thought things out the way you’re implying.

We can look at history differently in hindsight and puts pieces together and create a narrative or theory about the events but I can’t even give them that much credit

but it would explain many things that are going on today so :hubie:

God said He'd do it. He's the one that initiated Columbus and them to do it according to the bible that is. And the ONLY way to look at history is in hindsight lol..But yea thats the gist of everything going on according to the bible...

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
That said, knowing Jesus color is not nearly as important as knowing his life/teaching/message:hubie:

:mjlol::mjlol: Have ya'll actually read the words that came out of Christ mouth?

John 4:19-24
19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Christ being a black man is very much part of his message once you realize who he came for.