An Ancient Bible With A "Black " Image Of "Christ" Found On 2 Men Smuggling Artifacts From Syria

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
Colombus is the proof, my guy.

Before he came to America he said he was on a quest to conquer the Holy land. That same year millions of Jews were exiled from the country he took off from. You do the math...

:dwillhuh: bold reads like an oxymoron to me

i'm skeptical about any historic accounts that mention columbus and/or are recorded by the roman catholic church. they leave too much of the story out..fukk a columbus

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Pigments and parchments darken as they age, so this doesn't really prove anything (The figure's skin color is the same as the surrounding page, which has obviously darkened with age).

Jesus definitely wasn't white/Caucasian/Hellenistic, but he wasn't Nubian either. He was a middle Eastern Jew.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Do you seriously believe the inhabitants of the Levant in the 1st Century were black?

Not even asking about Jesus because I personally am not religious.
They got this cac outta here:mjlol:

Top boy, they are so see thru :mjlol:

Don't ask me how:ohhh:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
From Columbus himself:

“Your Highnesses, as Catholic Christians and Princes, lovers and promoters of the Holy Christian Faith, and enemies of the false doctrine of Mahomet and of all idolatries and heresies, you thought of sending me, Christobal Colon, to the said regions of India to see the said princes and the peoples and the lands, and the characteristics of the lands and of everything and to see how their conversion to our Holy Faith might be undertaken. And you commanded that I should not go to the East by land, by which way it is customary to go, but by the route to the West, by which route we do not know for certain that anyone previously has passed.”

Yes. They didnt know the "India" that we know today as "India" but Hindustan. Know this dude got banned, but thats just for the record.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:dwillhuh: bold reads like an oxymoron to me

i'm skeptical about any historic accounts that mention columbus and/or are recorded by the roman catholic church. they leave too much of the story out..fukk a columbus

:gucci:

The point is that when they were FIRST looking for the promised land, they were over here in the Americas looking. They then got rich/fat off what they found here, then shifted the focus somewhere else. Your point makes no sense when you take that in
:yeshrug:

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15

The point is that when they were FIRST looking for the promised land, they were over here in the Americas looking. They then got rich/fat off what they found here, then shifted the focus somewhere else. Your point makes no sense when you take that in
tf does this have to do with jews being exiled or anything else your talking about..you said "colombus is the proof" i said ion believe shyt with colombus name on it because it's cacs writing the history books and i can't help but consider the source of the info i'm being fed..believe that shyt ya social studies teacher told u if want

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ok but were they looking for THE “promised land” literally of the Torah or a new “promised land” by their own definition in conquest and exploration that they could call their own?

What were they expecting to do with the people they find there? Help them? Convert them? Make friends? Or was the plan always to just get rich and take advantage of the people regardless

None of it makes sense logically or even if you try fitting it into some religious narrative or theory

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
tf does this have to do with jews being exiled or anything else your talking about..you said "colombus is the proof" i said ion believe shyt with colombus name on it because it's cacs writing the history books and i can't help but consider the source of the info i'm being fed..believe that shyt ya social studies teacher told u if want

:gucci: Then dont believe it bruh...

My point was that the narrative changed from Israel being over here in the Americas it being over there in the middle east. Just as "India" changed from being here in the Americas, to over there in 1954. Its me saying "hey the narrative changed because they're trying to hide something...
Ok but were they looking for THE “promised land” literally of the Torah or a new “promised land”

Yes :unimpressed:

What were they expecting to do with the people they find there?

:unimpressed:

Convert them?

was the plan always to just get rich and take advantage of the people regardless

None of it makes sense

tenor.gif

Not my problem :yeshrug::unimpressed:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: Then dont believe it bruh...

My point was that the narrative changed from Israel being over here in the Americas it being over there in the middle east. Just as "India" changed from being here in the Americas, to over there in 1954. Its me saying "hey the narrative changed because they're trying to hide something...

:unimpressed:

tenor.gif

Not my problem :yeshrug::unimpressed:

Yes the “literal” promised land God reserved for Israelite people in the Torah thousands of years ago.....

or

Yes, a new interpretation of a “promised land” open to any explorer in modern times based on their ideas of Christian conquest and “manifest destiny”?

Which one?

Either way, traveling the world looking for “Gods chosen people” just to kill them and take their land “in the name of God” doesn’t seem backwards to you? :jbhmm:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Do you seriously believe the inhabitants of the Levant in the 1st Century were black?

Not even asking about Jesus because I personally am not religious.
My wife's family is Egyptian Christians, they trace their history back to the 1st century AD, long before the Arabs got there, and they're genetically distinct from Arabs. They vary in skin tone but the darkest ones are from southern Egypt or the Sudanese or Ethiopian borders, not northern Egypt near the Israeli/Arab region. You read their ancient historical texts and they refer to Nubians and Ethiopians as Black, which makes it seem pretty unlikely that they themselves were Black and certainly not the Israelis.

It's believable to me that Jesus would have been towards the darker end of today's Palestinians but gotta have some doubt that he was out there looking like an Ethiopian, it don't fit what we know of the people of the time themselves.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
the “literal” promised land God reserved for Israelite people in the Torah thousands of years ago.....

yes :unimpressed:

Either way, traveling the world looking for “Gods chosen people” just to kill them and take their land “in the name of God” doesn’t seem backwards to you? :jbhmm:

God said Hed bring a nation from afar to do just that so no. It seems to go right along with the script to me