An Ancient Bible With A "Black " Image Of "Christ" Found On 2 Men Smuggling Artifacts From Syria

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Who gives a fux if Jesus was black. He's not divine and he's not the king of all nations.

And oh yeah....a Halo is a Buddhist symbol/iconography

Who was/is the king of all nations? Is there going to be someone in the future who will be king of all the world?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im talking about you dumb ass

He was black and y'all refuse to accept it

Ol hes not white but hes not black ass

Not sure what you’re even talking about at this point :patrice:

I thought we are saying the same thing :bryan:

My point is trying to convince people Jesus is black and not “Jesus died for your sins” defeats the purpose :snoop:

Muhammad was also “black”:umad:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I see no reason why Ethiopian Christians would ever depict Jesus and their religious figures as white :yeshrug:

That said, knowing Jesus color is not nearly as important as knowing his life/teaching/message:hubie:
It's more important than anything if it's lied about.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who reads the old testament/tanakh will know not to believe that mess... :ehh::yeshrug:

I’m just telling you the facts concerning Jesus and what is written and common knowledge of the time.

Like I said, it’s still a matter of believing for us today since we didn’t live during that time:manny:

Some people allow other things to get in the way of their belief :jawalrus:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I’m just telling you the facts concerning Jesus and what is written and common knowledge of the time.

Anybody can write anything. Its about what God said (for those of us that believe that was God speaking in the OT). And if you believe God was speaking in the OT, then theres no such thing as a "Jesus" #NoJesus
:yeshrug:

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Jesus if he existed was not black. A Jew from the Levant would probably look like a modern Lebanese or Palestinian man I.e. Mediterranean

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody can write anything. Its about what God said (for those of us that believe that was God speaking in the OT). And if you believe God was speaking in the OT, then theres no such thing as a "Jesus" #NoJesus
:yeshrug:

Why?

Even Jesus believed God was speaking in the OT:hubie:

So does he not believe in himself? :heh:

Anyways,

Anybody can say what God “told them” and they never will be able to prove it

People writing about Jesus life and what he said/did is close as you’ll get to having proof in any religion.

If you can’t even believe in Jesus, how hard is it then to believe in God :patrice:

Unless, of course, he challenges your idea of God simply by existing :banderas:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Why?

Even Jesus believed God was speaking in the OT:hubie:

So does he not believe in himself? :heh:

Anyways,

Anybody can say what God “told them” and they never will be able to prove it

People writing about Jesus life and what he said/did is close as you’ll get to having proof in any religion.

If you can’t even believe in Jesus, how hard is it then to believe in God :patrice:

Unless, of course, he challenges your idea of God simply by existing :banderas:

Anybody can say another man did something just as you say anybody can say God told them. They're both claims. The only difference is, the claim of Jesus tries to bounce off the claims of the prophets. The claims of the prophets stand on their own. Anyways, Imma bring facts over you bringing your feelings. This is what the NT uses to validate Jesus being who he said he was:

Matthew 2
13 When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”

14 So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, 15 where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: “Out of Egypt I called my son.”c]">[c]

Here its saying that Jesus escaping to Egypt was to fulfill a prophecy. But lets go to the verse and see what its saying:

Hosea 11
When Israel was a child, I loved him,
and out of Egypt I called my son.
2 But the more they were called,
the more they went away from me.a]">[a]
They sacrificed to the Baals
and they burned incense to images.

The verse isnt even a prophesy but is speaking about a past event that already happened. Yet the NT takes the verse out of context to make it about Jesus. And I know I can say this and you'll bring back some more emotion filled posts. I dont want to see that. Give me information I can digest or keep it moving...