An Ancient Bible With A "Black " Image Of "Christ" Found On 2 Men Smuggling Artifacts From Syria

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im talking about you dumb ass

He was black and y'all refuse to accept it

Ol hes not white but hes not black ass
Numerous descriptions over the years depict that Jesus was/is black but they refuse to accept it.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Numerous descriptions over the years depict that Jesus was/is black but they refuse to accept it.

So in 1st Century Palestine, there was just one random black dude running about yeah?

If not where did all the blacks go by the time the Arabs arrived 600 years later?

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So in 1st Century Palestine, there was just one random black dude running about yeah?

If not where did all the blacks go by the time the Arabs arrived 600 years later?
I’m not a historian, I was just mentioning all the times Jesus has been described with the likeness of a black man.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
"Top boy"

If you dont get your cac ass on
:mjlol:

What’s the point of replying if you have nothing intelligent to say? What are you disputing?

A Jew living in 1st Century Palestine would look like the current population of the Levant (Lebanon, Palestine & Syria).

killacal

Banned
Daps
What’s the point of replying if you have nothing intelligent to say? What are you disputing?

A Jew living in 1st Century Palestine would look like the current population of the Levant (Lebanon, Palestine & Syria)
Great logic

Expect ancient books from syria have him black:mjtf:

Are you debating a fact right now u dumb ass inbred Neanderthal and asking why i have nothing intelligent to say :laff:

White privilege extends past their fukked up reality and they expect us to accept that reality:picard: y'all all need hospitals

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Great logic

Expect ancient books from syria have him black:mjtf:

Are you debating a fact right now u dumb ass inbred Neanderthal and asking why i have nothing intelligent to say :laff:

White privilege extends past their fukked up reality and they expect us to accept that reality:picard: y'all all need hospitals

So what are you saying? Jesus was the sole random black dude in Palestine?

Where did all the black Palestinians go?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What are you talking about? Ancient Israel is in the Levant. That is a geographical fact.

Nope. If that was the case Colombia’s wouldn’t have been in the America’s looking for Israel...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:dwillhuh:not my argument but how would u know such a thing? ain't like theres photos for comparison

Colombus is the proof, my guy.

Before he came to America he said he was on a quest to conquer the Holy land. That same year millions of Jews were exiled from the country he took off from. You do the math...

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Nope. If that was the case Colombia’s wouldn’t have been in the America’s looking for Israel...

What? Columbus sailed West looking for an alternative passage to India.

You realise there were about 9 crusades prior to this looking to reclaim the Holy Land right? The Crusader states even ruled Jerusalem and the surrounding areas for a hundred years.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Colombus is the proof, my guy.

Before he came to America he said he was on a quest to conquer the Holy land. That same year millions of Jews were exiled from the country he took off from. You do the math...

From Columbus himself:

“Your Highnesses, as Catholic Christians and Princes, lovers and promoters of the Holy Christian Faith, and enemies of the false doctrine of Mahomet and of all idolatries and heresies, you thought of sending me, Christobal Colon, to the said regions of India to see the said princes and the peoples and the lands, and the characteristics of the lands and of everything and to see how their conversion to our Holy Faith might be undertaken. And you commanded that I should not go to the East by land, by which way it is customary to go, but by the route to the West, by which route we do not know for certain that anyone previously has passed.”