Amy Schumer feels some type of way about black men

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
There is only 1 race of men who abuse other races of women at rates higher than the men in their own ethnicity do.

There are some males who are predators of the women of their ethnic groups in all races of people.
Most rape and abuse occurs intraracially b/c most women are victimized by men they know.

But despite all the lies, propaganda and panic whites have said about false rape claims about blk men, only 1 race of men preys on women outside of their own race at higher rates than the men do in his ethnicity.

Fact: white men rape not only white women, but prey on Native American women at rates disproportionate to N. American male rates or Asian males, African-American males do to any other races of women.

Why won't Fox News run those statistics? bytch O Reily where u at?

Your posts turn me on....

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:
Just go to any women's studies class anywhere in AmeriKKKa and tell me what you see.

Black feminists talk about their hatred of black men with black feminists and white feminists. Black feminists won't EVER talk about white male supremacy, especially around the white feminist handlers.

On the other hand white feminists talk about their hatred of black men with black feminists and white feminists. Not only do they talk, they also lobby politicians and actually aggregate resources to their cause, usually using black feminists for the hard work and capitalizing off their naïveté. And finally, white feminists only discuss white men with other white feminists & keep their issues in house. They know better than to go off code, black feminists don't know better.

Black men, black women & black children ALL suffer from this treason.
Black feminist talk about white supremacy ALL THE TIME. They're quite vocal about police brutality, which is just one salient example of that. I guess you only pay attention to what you want to tho :yeshrug:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Black feminist talk about white supremacy ALL THE TIME. They're quite vocal about police brutality, which is just one salient example of that. I guess you only pay attention to what you want to tho :yeshrug:

From co-ops to women's studies classes to "social economic justice" groups its the same shyt. Yet I'm supposed to act like I don't see it & play dumb?
:francis:
Which black feminists are out here right now going hard on white supremacy?

Last edited:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
From co-ops to women's studies classes to "social economic justice" groups its the same shyt. Yet I'm supposed to act like I don't see it & play dumb?
:francis:
Which black feminists are out here right now going hard on white supremacy?
The Black Feminist's Guide to the Racist Sh*t That Too Many White Feminists Say

http://www.blackgirldangerous.org/2...olor-in-feminism-is-a-bad-question-heres-why/

Vol. 9.1 - A History of Black Feminism in the U.S.

It's not that hard to find. If you actually read them you'll find concrete examples of how black feminists oppose white supremacy, so these aren't just words on a page. It's easy to seek out information that confirms what we already think we know. Try seeking out the opposing view sometimes