Amy Schumer feels some type of way about black men

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Saw this on LSA (Yeah I know brehs :scust:)
Amy Schumer is dating a racist man and the sky is blue
She's dating some guy named Ben Hanisch. Someone gave these racist receipts to jezebel.com:

cadcA27.jpg

ZWDQEJT.jpg

His name was tagged in these two photos, but it looks like the instagram owner took them off.

A "normal photo" of him
schumer7f-2-web.jpg
If legit she need to clean her own house first :sas2:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is only 1 race of men who abuse other races of women at rates higher than the men in their own ethnicity do.

There are some males who are predators of the women of their ethnic groups in all races of people.
Most rape and abuse occurs intraracially b/c most women are victimized by men they know.

But despite all the lies, propaganda and panic whites have said about false rape claims about blk men, only 1 race of men preys on women outside of their own race at higher rates than the men do in his ethnicity.

Fact: white men rape not only white women, but prey on Native American women at rates disproportionate to N. American male rates or Asian males, African-American males do to any other races of women.

Why won't Fox News run those statistics? bytch O Reily where u at?

How about this for being screwed up. There are countless Black men that are in jail and have been lynched due to White women fantasies. White dudes straight up rape White women and they don't go to jail. Black men actually go to jail because White women have fantasies about Black men raping them. So if a brotha actually lays up with one of those pale hoes and she has regrets; then that brotha is going to jail. That is why I don't think that any of those Cac whores are funny.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Would rep if I could. One of the realest posters on here :salute:
Thanks! I learned that shyt from a Hawaiian dude I used to talk to. He was vocal as fuk about it. "White man speak with forked tongue!"

Then a white professor broke this shyt down in my stats class this last Wednesday. U could have heard a pin drop in that class. He was also sayin how rates aren't reported based on outcomes of rape cases and whites had access legal privileges that could get this shyt covered up which skews data reported about shyt like this.

Asian and Indian dudes and chicks noddin their heads takin notes. White people in that class lookin like

:merchant::wtb:.

I'm raisin my hand being real reckless encouraging his ass to drive this shyt home.
"Please expound on this. So ur saying that this information isn't represented in statistical reporting? Hmm...it's strange I never heard about these trends before..."
:sas1:

:lolbron:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
With people scouring the internet and posting up pictures of other people's mothers on here, some people don't want to deal with that. He's never said anything to suggest that he wasn't black. I'm more concerned about getting rid of white supremacists, corny gay trolls, and idiots who want to lie about having HIV.

His not black, an arm pic with your username and date and time should suffice but this fraud won't even provide that. His obviously a cac and trolls with his threads lusting after Cacs and non black women. No one is going to find your mama from a hand pic.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
If I could I'd throw her and that other thing in the La Brea Tar Pits. I'm sick of these two being touted around like they're funny. White women have some really weird fantasies about black men. When I'm thinking about some fantasies it ain't rape or cuckold or stuffing produce up my vagina.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Thanks! I learned that shyt from a Hawaiian dude I used to talk to. He was vocal as fuk about it. "White man speak with forked tongue!"

Then a white professor broke this shyt down in my stats class this last Wednesday. U could have heard a pin drop in that class. He was also sayin how rates aren't reported based on outcomes of rape cases and whites had access legal privileges that could get this shyt covered up which skews data reported about shyt like this.

Asian and Indian dudes and chicks noddin their heads takin notes. White people in that class lookin like

:merchant::wtb:.

I'm raisin my hand being real reckless encouraging his ass to drive this shyt home.
"Please expound on this. So ur saying that this information isn't represented in statistical reporting? Hmm...it's strange I never heard about these trends before..."
:sas1:

:lolbron:
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Proof? Could it be the other way around? Could the 2 groups possibly have similar problems when it comes to inappropriate comments from men ?

:mjlol:
Just go to any women's studies class anywhere in AmeriKKKa and tell me what you see.

Black feminists talk about their hatred of black men with black feminists and white feminists. Black feminists won't EVER talk about white male supremacy, especially around the white feminist handlers.

On the other hand white feminists talk about their hatred of black men with black feminists and white feminists. Not only do they talk, they also lobby politicians and actually aggregate resources to their cause, usually using black feminists for the hard work and capitalizing off their naïveté. And finally, white feminists only discuss white men with other white feminists & keep their issues in house. They know better than to go off code, black feminists don't know better.

Black men, black women & black children ALL suffer from this treason.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Already posted in here, fakkit :thatsrite:
U hang out with dusty negus. All my negus got money and wives who make 6 figures. Aint no time to be chasing women down the street :bryan:

But yea Amy needs to shut the fukk up. Nobody is checking for her Frank Caliendo face having ass. Funny thing is she told a joke once about how the ugliest chick in the crew will be the first one to talk about shyt like this :comeon: :yadontsay: :thatsrite: