Amy Schumer feels some type of way about black men

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Classic examples of the fantasy shyt that White women desire to have happen to them. White women are constantly projecting that freaky ass shyt onto Black men like that is some shyt that Black men go around doing. White women are so silly that they don't even realize that it is White men that are the Country's biggest group of rapists. People never look at those FBI stats.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
@houston911 Tried to warn y'all thirsty nikkas but y'all thought it was just jokes. :snoop:

After the Lena Dunham comments yesterday and now this one this pretty much confirms ALL white women think we want them because of hopeless nikkas like @stomachlines and @Ronnie Lott

You nikkas got blood on your hands. :ufdup:

Imma need my nikka @#SOG_soldier to intervene in these lost nikkas lives before they cause any more damage to black men's rep.

Last edited:

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Black males need to create a social class away from these dusty negros. It will be for educated conservative black males. This is very much needed.

When I walk down the street I don't want to be mistaken as a negro who will want this albino piglet

Shut ya c00n or cac ass up

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@houston911 Tried to warn y'all thirsty nikkas but y'all thought it was just jokes. :snoop:

After the Lena Dunham comments yesterday and now this one this pretty much confirms ALL white women think we want them because of hopeless nikkas like @stomachlines and @Ronnie Lott

You nikkas got blood on your hands. :ufdup:

Imma need my nikka @#SOG_soldier to intervene in these lost nikkas lives before they cause any damage to black men's rep.

would y'all nikkas stop taggin' me bout this flabby ass bytch :aicmon:

i don't give a single fukk bout her ass :mjlol:

if you gon get at me bout likin' white bytches at least pick a good lookin' 1 for you to be mad at me likin' or givin' props too :martin:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Truth hurts:yeshrug:. Lets not act like we didn't see all see that 12 hours in New York video. Maybe it's because I hang around mostly blacks and latins but it does seem like those two groups are more aggressive toward women. I barely see white men say anything to women on the street. A lot of them don't even look.
U hang out with dusty negus. All my negus got money and wives who make 6 figures. Aint no time to be chasing women down the street :bryan:

But yea Amy needs to shut the fukk up. Nobody is checking for her Frank Caliendo face having ass. Funny thing is she told a joke once about how the ugliest chick in the crew will be the first one to talk about shyt like this :comeon: :yadontsay: :thatsrite:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
No his not, he outright refused to post a pic even when the poster asked for an arm pic.
With people scouring the internet and posting up pictures of other people's mothers on here, some people don't want to deal with that. He's never said anything to suggest that he wasn't black. I'm more concerned about getting rid of white supremacists, corny gay trolls, and idiots who want to lie about having HIV.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Classic examples of the fantasy shyt that White women desire to have happen to them. White women are constantly projecting that freaky ass shyt onto Black men like that is some shyt that Black men go around doing. White women are so silly that they don't even realize that it is White men that are the Country's biggest group of rapists. People never look at those FBI stats.

There is only 1 race of men who abuse other races of women at rates higher than the men in their own ethnicity do.

There are some males who are predators of the women of their ethnic groups in all races of people.
Most rape and abuse occurs intraracially b/c most women are victimized by men they know.

But despite all the lies, propaganda and panic whites have said about false rape claims about blk men, only 1 race of men preys on women outside of their own race at higher rates than the men do in his ethnicity.

Fact: white men rape not only white women, but prey on Native American women at rates disproportionate to N. American male rates or Asian males, African-American males do to any other races of women.

Why won't Fox News run those statistics? bytch O Reily where u at?

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
would y'all nikkas stop taggin' me bout this flabby ass bytch :aicmon:

i don't give a single fukk bout her ass :mjlol:

if you gon get at me bout likin' white bytches at least pick a good lookin' 1 for you to be mad at me likin' or givin' props too :martin:

I'm just fukking around witchu :pachaha:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
There is only 1 race of men who abuse other races of women at rates higher than the men in their own ethnicity do.

There are some males who are predators of the women of their ethnic groups in all races of people.
Most rape and abuse occurs intraracially b/c most women are victimized by men they know.

But despite all the lies, propaganda and panic whites have said about false rape claims about blk men, only 1 race of men preys on women outside of their own race at higher rates than the men do in his ethnicity.

Fact: white men rape not only white women, but prey on Native American women at rates disproportionate to N. American male rates or Asian males, African-American males do to any other races of women.

Why won't Fox News run those statistics? bytch O Reily where u at?
Would rep if I could. One of the realest posters on here :salute: