Amy Schumer feels some type of way about black men

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: you just KNOW this bytch counts any look in her direction as 'hollerin', when it reality its more like this

15ba292a2bd939875f3f0552d21b2ea7.jpg
78271_.jpg

2D1DD8EB00000578-0-image-a-29_1444061195484.jpg
pape_diouf.jpg

goyow_2e920ec000000578-3324148-image-a-71_1447871222483.jpg
40994_heroa.jpg

iconsport_diouf_OMlesite.jpg
2BA8095B00000578-0-image-m-13_1440764891426.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

OMG

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Truth hurts:yeshrug:. Lets not act like we didn't see all see that 12 hours in New York video. Maybe it's because I hang around mostly blacks and latins but it does seem like those two groups are more aggressive toward women. I barely see white men say anything to women on the street. A lot of them don't even look.
:yeshrug:I call it like I see it. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. But blacks and Latin's are much more upfront on average when it comes to women. A lot of white women complain because they don't like those types of men and get angry that it's not high status white men all in their faces. Tell black men to stop embarrassing themselves with all of that "pssstttt" bullshyt.:scust:
Rep is gone again, I see.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
i know nikkas love them some fat white women but for the love of god leave schumer and dunham alone

stop giving them material

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@houston911 Tried to warn y'all thirsty nikkas but y'all thought it was just jokes. :snoop:

After the Lena Dunham comments yesterday and now this one this pretty much confirms ALL white women think we want them because of hopeless nikkas like @stomachlines and @Ronnie Lott

You nikkas got blood on your hands. :ufdup:

Imma need my nikka @#SOG_soldier to intervene in these lost nikkas lives before they cause any more damage to black men's rep.

These willy mammonth shaped white cave bytches SWEAR we lust and desire them all the time and also think they are entitled to have us whenever and however they desire. Like we're some sort of slave and/or animal. I can't see how dudes wife THOSE entitled kinds.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

She's a c*nt. Her acknowledging that men of color make up the majority of cat-callers (for obvious socioeconomic reasons) doesn't refute that misogyny is rampant among men of all races. Cat-calling isn't the only form of misogyny.

There is just as much a valid predator profile of the "white upper crust college aged rapist" as there is of the "black/Latin street cat caller"

shyt, you probably have MORE to fear from the college rapist THAN the Black street guy! fukkING BROCK TURNER FOR GODS SAKE.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Friday night I went to the Kanye concert, im walking out texting friends about linking up as I walk theres 2 white girls running after me wanting to ask a question "Do you think Kanye got a big dikk or is he overcompensating" :stopitslime::usure::what: :wtf:I hit them with the :camby: and walked off

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
@princess125
White mommy seems to have been a lil hostile for a long time in the sisterhood
:mjpls:
Where's brcusty and @Yup when you need their commentary
:pachaha:
:patrice: i dont get the relevance of this to anything ive previously stated. whatever sisterhood i may have ambiguously referenced doesnt include white women. there are some overlapping points and shared concerns between white and black feminsim, but i dont consider white women my "sisters." i dont think the bulk of black feminists do either. agreeing with someone /= camaraderie with them. i agree with parts of the koran, but i wouldnt consider muslims my comrades either :yeshrug:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
:patrice: i dont get the relevance of this to anything ive previously stated. whatever sisterhood i may have ambiguously referenced doesnt include white women. there are some overlapping points and shared concerns between white and black feminsim, but i dont consider white women my "sisters." i dont think the bulk of black feminists do either. agreeing with someone /= camaraderie with them. i agree with parts of the koran, but i wouldnt consider muslims my comrades either :yeshrug:

:ehh:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
These willy mammonth shaped white cave bytches SWEAR we lust and desire them all the time and also think they are entitled to have us whenever and however they desire. Like we're some sort of slave and/or animal. I can't see how dudes wife THOSE entitled kinds.

Man to be 100... a lot of black dudes just have no standards or etiquette when it comes to women. Some of us do..but ALOT of us don't. The catch is that it isn't really relegated to any specific race. Brothas will publicly go at ANY woman who blinks twice at them. It isn't just any type of WW who thinks she can have any BM that she wants...but the majority of Black, and Hispanic women do too. It's to the point that even if you're just standing next to them, they have the inclination that you're trying to get at them.