Amy Schumer feels some type of way about black men

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
im embarrassed that this pig thinks that we're interested in her pork chop looking ass
Not only her... she's talking about women in general. Hence her use of the word "Hollerin"= Holla Back Girl aka You Okay Sis... movements established to target blk males.

The fat pasty bytch, doesn't have to hide behind her sour coochie eating curly headed minons anymore, she can come out and say her agenda because, the ground wrk has been laid courtesy of her minons.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I keep posting the same question about her and I'm dead serious, why is she famous?

I never seen a movie or show she ever was in, so I just see her as some random fat cac. Is she funny? Was the movie she made some masterpiece? I don't get why her opinion matters and why her name keeps showing up on Coli. :manny:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lower class black males do tend to holler at any woman with a pulse :yeshrug:

That being said, when fat ugly white broads like Amy Schumer make statements like black men are always trying to "get with them" or "talk to them" it's really just an indication that they don't spend a lot of time around black men or that they don't understand game. Most black women who get hollered at by the dope boys at the corner are like "negro please" when he tries to run Game. Ugly broads like Amy who aren't used to any man giving them attention will hear "dam girl u looking good" from a black guy and just assume that black guy and all the other ones are infatuated with them. Not realizing that the dude used that same line 10 times In the last 20 min.
Obvious shyt right?! But to white people they see the world a lil different...and their structures support these delusions. Would rep if it was on.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Proof? Could it be the other way around? Could the 2 groups possibly have similar problems when it comes to inappropriate comments from men ?

Doesn't matter who got it from who the day black women agree with ww, on issues concerning black men. Black women lose what ever valid points they had.

Most black men are not patriarchal if they were they would vote republican and be conservative.

But here we have black women, who walk talk act like ww.