Amy Schumer feels some type of way about black men

Biddap

...And Dan was the Serpant
Daps
Reppin
Gunns Rd
Black males need to create a social class away from these dusty negros. It will be for educated conservative black males. This is very much needed.

When I walk down the street I don't want to be mistaken as a negro who will want this albino piglet

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:mjlol: you just KNOW this bytch counts any look in her direction as 'hollerin', when it reality its more like this

15ba292a2bd939875f3f0552d21b2ea7.jpg
78271_.jpg

2D1DD8EB00000578-0-image-a-29_1444061195484.jpg
pape_diouf.jpg

goyow_2e920ec000000578-3324148-image-a-71_1447871222483.jpg
40994_heroa.jpg

iconsport_diouf_OMlesite.jpg
2BA8095B00000578-0-image-m-13_1440764891426.jpg
lmao

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:merchant::beli::snoop:

I used to hear white chicks talkin slick like this in the locker room at the YMCA. White chick was once lamenting the fact that she still wasn't married even tho her friends were all married and had kids.
Other white chicks were pattin her on the back talmbout "No worries girl! U can always get a blk dude."
:dahell:
White women regardless of how they look, consider even the top 80% of blk dudes to be safety nets if they don't get cuffed by white dudes.
Why? Because blk people are judged by the minorities of c00ns and fukktards in our race because these idiots (no matter how small in number) fit the white narrative.
And yeah some blk dudes c00n sometimes but not nearly to the extent that these chicks are gassed up for.

Meanwhile I know blk dudes who literally pump and dump chicks like these on the regular like no love, no feelings, no courtship, no fukks given. Hell white chicks be trickin on THESE dudes. I've seen white chicks take some major Ls for blk dyck. Takin em on vacation and shyt. Lol!

But even tho blk dudes using these chicks, the power of delusion in these white chicks' heads still makes them think they are kryptonite to the myth of the hapless blk buck.

Reason 536 why I don't deal with white people like that: Their insecurities shape their realities and white power structures support these realities no matter how absurd they actually are.

That shyt is dangerous.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Lower class black males do tend to holler at any woman with a pulse :yeshrug:

That being said, when fat ugly white broads like Amy Schumer make statements like black men are always trying to "get with them" or "talk to them" it's really just an indication that they don't spend a lot of time around black men or that they don't understand game. Most black women who get hollered at by the dope boys at the corner are like "negro please" when he tries to run Game. Ugly broads like Amy who aren't used to any man giving them attention will hear "dam girl u looking good" from a black guy and just assume that black guy and all the other ones are infatuated with them. Not realizing that the dude used that same line 10 times In the last 20 min.

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
nikkas gotta stop gassing up these fat white chicks, it is NOT a good look :snoop:
Cosign. I've seen posts of fat white women built worse than Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham in JBO with a nice amount of daps. Let's not forget the amount of thirst for fat white women on social media who are built worse than Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham. Both these chicks are clowns but their entitled egos continue to be fed by brothers who lust after anything white or anything with 3 holes. And this sets a precedent for similarly built white women who think they can command our attention or think we want to smash off the strength of her paleness.

The game has no quality control.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Truth hurts:yeshrug:. Lets not act like we didn't see all see that 12 hours in New York video. Maybe it's because I hang around mostly blacks and latins but it does seem like those two groups are more aggressive toward women. I barely see white men say anything to women on the street. A lot of them don't even look.

First off I think it's a stereotype that black and hispanic men are more aggressive towards women. 4 years at "white" university taught me differently.

And even if that stereotype were true what is so misogynistic about approaching women?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I don't think she's attractive but I agree that UNDERCLASS men of color need to stop that cat calling shyt. Not even because it's sexist but 9/10 times they're saying 'yo shawty' to an ugly bytch. These women believe they're more attractive than they are due to this and it's problematic.

I don't think it's a men of color issue I think it's the poor ones.