Amy Schumer feels some type of way about black men

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you just KNOW this bytch counts any look in her direction as 'hollerin', when it reality its more like this

15ba292a2bd939875f3f0552d21b2ea7.jpg

Miss-piggy-in-jeremy-scott.jpg

Brothas are actually hollering at her to get her fat ass out the street.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
As much as I hate to admit it, she probably isn't lying. White boys ain't trying to be with her, but you know there are nikkas out there who will holler at anything that's white. shyt is embarrassing.
Really wish yall would stop this lie that only black men get with fat white women.

Go to a Walmart. The average white guy is not out here with Angelina Jolie

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really wish yall would stop this lie that only black men get with fat white women.

Go to a Walmart. The average white guy is not out here with Angelina Jolie

I see so many irrational generalizations online.... its just an obvious sign that a lot of these cats don leave the house much...

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Niccas that crack at her know she would be a nice come up.

We know this, and she knows this.

Yet she insinuates rationale men of color desire her.

True, this fat hoe is wack. I'd still let her suck my dikk though, if I was bored. No I don't desire her or even know who she is but some nikkas need a nut.

bytches like her work at my job, they be on s nikka dikk. Outside of some head. We don't have shyt to talk about. I don't know any black nikka hollerin' at her likes. Those fat bytches be the main ones rubbin, and touching s nikka.

Got one on my nutt sack now, she fat and wack. If I need a dikk suck and shyt I might have her do it.