bx.lion

Banned
Daps
You're making sweeping generalizations.

And the premise of this article is flawed, because if the Obama's did not have any sort of status or association with these so-called "elitist" families, why did all the black people in top positions in his administration come directly from these families?

Desire Rogers
Valerie Jarrett
Eric Holder
Susan Rice
Lorretta Lynch

He kept John Rogers on many of his advisory committees and John Rogers is a descendant of Black Wall Street that was down in Tulsa Oklahoma. John Rogers played ball at Princeton where Michelle's brother was coach. Damn near all the Dibble family have positions in his administration. The black folks that got Ambassadorships, who do you think received them? Members of many of these families. So the Obama's not being "elite" is funny, because those are exactly who he associated with.
You may be right but my perception of these people is that they consider themselves apart from the rest of AA community but with Obama you get the opposite. Then again he is a politician so his it is a bit more difficult to see his true intentions. Nothing against the elite but I';m sure you can understand for the average AA it's hard to relate.

invalid

Banned
Daps
You may be right but my perception of these people is that they consider themselves apart from the rest of AA community but with Obama you get the opposite. Then again he is a politician so his it is a bit more difficult to see his true intentions. Nothing against the elite but I';m sure you can understand for the average AA it's hard to relate.

Again, you talking from generalizations. I'm not saying that some of your issues are unfounded, but it's clear that you have never met some of these people. People like the Dibbles or Valerie, for instance, have always lived on the South Side of Chicago in the black community. Most of these families maintained their ties to the black community in either Bronzeville, Kenwood, North Kenwood, Hyde Park, South Shore. They didn't leave. Valerie is back on the South Side and took a position as a law professor at the UofC.

Her mother still stays a stones throw from 47th and King Drive.

Some of the biggest Afrocentrics have come from these families.

I should drop some info on Frances Cress Welsing :youngsabo:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
That’s highly disrespectful to the actual suffering and humiliation of the black women (and to a lesser extent some black men) who were fetishized and raped at the beginning of these lineages. Benefitting from white zaddy during the days of slavery, sharecropping, and Jim Crow breh, really :comeon:

If you know anything about some women and men, it didn't take much force to decide it was better in the house than the fields :mjpls:.

The slaves who were viciously raped offspring usually weren't given those benefits.

I can be wrong, but these negroes look like they come from bedwenches who were in there reverse cowgirl riding zaddy. Bustin it wide open.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
That’s highly disrespectful to the actual suffering and humiliation of the black women (and to a lesser extent some black men) who were fetishized and raped at the beginning of these lineages. Benefitting from white zaddy during the days of slavery, sharecropping, and Jim Crow breh, really :comeon:
THANK YOU. Lot of people here respect nothing and nobody.....not even themselves.

invalid

Banned
Daps
These families will be white in a 100 years
rus-smiling.jpg

Lol, breh.. They've been the same color for like the past 300 years and lowkey don't like white people.

Now if you talking about ballers, then :usure:

invalid

Banned
Daps
His kids won't ever be one of them unless one of his peoples were already one of them. It's kinda like a clan thing.

That's not true... with the money that Blue has, she can marry into one of these families. I specifically posted an example of a member of Valerie's family that married a football player.

The fact of the matter is that the liklihood of this happening is zero because Blue IV will most likely end up with a white dude.

bx.lion

Banned
Daps
Again, you talking from generalizations. I'm not saying that some of your issues are unfounded, but it's clear that you have never met some of these people. People like the Dibbles or Valerie, for instance, have always lived on the South Side of Chicago in the black community. Most of these families maintained their ties to the black community in either Bronzeville, Kenwood, North Kenwood, Hyde Park, South Shore. They didn't leave. Valerie is back on the South Side and took a position as a law professor at the UofC.

Her mother still stays a stones throw from 47th and King Drive.

Some of the biggest Afrocentrics have come from these families.

I should drop some info on Frances Cress Welsing :youngsabo:
Your right I am generalizing and this thread has made me aware of my personal biases. Are there any books/documentaries you would suggest to learn more about them.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
My cousin is Senator Darryl Rouson, fla
:mjgrin::francis:
One of my other cousins did the OG OJ CGI video in 1994.
I won't say his name.
My posts on here and social media would be an embarrassment.
:mjgrin:

Good looks, breh...

He was part of the Republican party, tho?:patrice:

jk, -no judgment here.:blessed:

I got some names that I can drop but may do it later.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Advanced degrees do not equate to black excellence and do not necessarily qualify as achievements.

Question: if all these mega millionaires and billionaires are coming out of Chicago, supposedly so influential and so educated - the Jarretts, the Oprahs, the Obamas; then why in the fukkkk isn’t more being done to solve the social issues and resource distribution in Chicago??? Why is the homicide rate in Chicago so high? Why are millions of dollars being invested in police stations and prisons but next to nothing for schools, education and community development in Chicago???

But black excellence tho :gucci::comeon::martin:
There’s plenty being done, the issue is a few billionaires aren’t going to fix the problem by any stretch.
How are they going to fix a homicide rate that’s based in decades long gang-conflict and at least three generations deep of racial-turned-economic discrimination, a failing school system that’s in part due to parental failure and not just funding problems, etc?

There are already billions in community development flowing into Chicago, the issue is deeper a problem than a couple black millionaires and billionaires can solve.

I still support their progression, better than being a BS sports player, shyt music artist, or broke unknown person that can and will never have a significant impact in any area.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Props for the thread, I stumbled across a documentary on PBS way back in high school called “people like us” (I can’t find a free link to this anywhere, if you can, pass the mustard :sadcam: ) and one demo they covered were old money black families, I always found bourgeoisie, old money, educated black families to be interesting.
Our Kind of People, there’s a book and a documentary.
It's a shame when tekashii69 has passed out more cash to people in the hood than Obama & Oprah.

These are def boule families that came up off of being assistants to cac agendas and black genocide. It's always good to know who they are though, good thread
Oprah has done an absolute massive amount of philanthropy. I believe close to a billion in dollars. From scholarships and literal high schools built and funded by her, to national and international charities, empowerment groups, etc
The Black “Boule” families came up mostly due to an incredible amount of hard work concentrated with the right opportunities, not “cac agendas and Black genocide,” from breaking through glass ceilings in academia, and establishing a huge network through investment in education and schools, medicine, investment, transportation, etc.

Capitalism is a wretched system, tiered toward the biases of a state. And I don’t like defending bourgeois people. At least make less edgy, incorrect statements.
Sweeping statements devoid of real information are worthless though.

Last edited: