IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Her family wealth probably started with her White ancestors. That was my point. If it didn't, then she would be one of the few lightbrites who's wealth didn't back during those times.

most light skins who came from long lines of free people of color in the anglo-sphere of influence didn't inherit wealth like what was more common in the creole-gulf cost slave holding families

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I didn't know that.

Yeah, for the most part, Anglo enslavers wasn't handing down any wealth to their afro-offspring....they would rather let them take the status of their slave mother and suffer in bondage

SXFCV2k.jpg

the Franco-Spaniard parts of the USA was the opposite

0HXMN9C.jpg

kOjMhWE.jpg

w2oC8dH.jpg

x1XoXUk.jpg

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
While they were confiscating Black wealth they gave whites opportunities and money.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
While they were confiscating Black wealth they gave whites opportunities and money.

I know this video is factual information and I'm not striking it down, but when we don't put out enough information on how we can prevent this from happening again, it begins to leave you with a feeling they can confiscating Black wealth once again if we outshine them, or if enough of us have something they don't have. It kinda gives their devil descendants who didn't know this part of their history encouragement to repeat it as well. I live in a city in the South around alot of Whites, although it's about half Black now. But these Blacks here show very little unity, especially with Black transplants. When Whites see this on the rise, it gives them just as much encouragement to strike as they do when they see us rising, if not more. You'd think Blacks down here would see this, but they continue to show Whites right in front of their faces that we have absolutely no plan to unite...smh.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I know this video is factual information and I'm not striking it down, but when we don't put out enough information on how we can prevent this from happening again, it begins to leave you with a feeling they can confiscating Black wealth once again if we outshine them, or if enough of us have something they don't have. It kinda gives their devil descendants who didn't know this part of their history encouragement to repeat it as well. I live in a city in the South around alot of Whites, although it's about half Black now. But these Blacks here show very little unity, especially with Black transplants. When Whites see this on the rise, it gives them just as much encouragement to strike as they do when they see us rising, if not more. You'd think Blacks down here would see this, but they continue to show Whites right in front of their faces that we have absolutely no plan to unite...smh.

Economy is a war tactic and strategy. That is how it’s approached. It’s a dirty game. Like open and proud white suprematist Richard Spencer stated. It’s not about fairness it’s about winning.

You sound scared.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Valerie Jarretts family has been gently touched with black genes :pachaha:...there’s no way I would call those people black personally...it’s interesting nonetheless though...because I consider myself a pretty common black person...and my wife being an AKA opened up my eyes to a lot of this...she has black friends and connections to old black money that I didn’t know existed with a lot of them in banking, finance and own homes in the black side of Martha’s Vineyard (which I didn’t know about either)...they aren’t in entertainment or sports either...a lot of them are multigenerational black college grads and white collar professionals

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

It's surpassed memory and being scared is a normal process.

Jamaal Bowman and Francesca Fiorentini speak on the 3rd Reconstruction and possibly payments to the Black community (ADOS/FBA). Jamaal explains how the government invested 190 billion in white community after WWII, receiving 98% of the funds, while Black people were left out of this.

The Black Tax: Cost of Being a Black American | Shawn Rochester | Talks at Google

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I’m going to extend the family by a few more as they are connected to Chicago’s Supreme Liberty Life Insurance, where John H. Johnson launched his career.

VanishingHarryPace_Squares_viUVds0.png

Projects
The Vanishing of Harry Pace

It was Motown before Motown, FUBU before FUBU: Black Swan Records. The label founded 100 years ago by Harry Pace. Pace launched the career of Ethel Waters, inadvertently invented the term rock n roll, played an important role in W.C. Handy becoming "Father of the Blues," inspired Ebony and Jet magazines, and helped desegregate the South Side of Chicago in an epic Supreme Court battle. Then, he disappeared. The Vanishing of Harry Pace is a series about the phenomenal but forgotten man who changed America. It's a story about betrayal, family, hidden identities, and a time like no other.

From the team who brought you Dolly Parton’s America, Jad Abumrad and Shima Oliaee, this series was produced in collaboration with author Kiese Laymon, scholar Imani Perry, writer Cord Jefferson, and WQXR’s Terrance McKnight. Jami Floyd is our consulting producer; our fact checker is Natalie Meade. Based on the book Black Swan Blues: the Hard Rise and Brutal Fall of America’s First Black Owned Record Label by Paul Slade. The series features interviews with Pace's descendants and over forty musicians, historians, writers, and musicologists, all of whom grapple with Pace’s enduring legacy.

Episode 2 covers Supreme Life and Johnson
HarryPace_Episode2_Jad_Shima_OsmAudio.jpg

Dreams Deferred
The story of the post Black Swan years. We follow Harry’s Supreme Court battle to desegregate the South Side of Chicago, and then the mysterious decision which forces him into seclusion, before his untimely death

invalid

Banned
Daps
VanishingHarryPace_Squares_viUVds0.png

Projects
The Vanishing of Harry Pace

It was Motown before Motown, FUBU before FUBU: Black Swan Records. The label founded 100 years ago by Harry Pace. Pace launched the career of Ethel Waters, inadvertently invented the term rock n roll, played an important role in W.C. Handy becoming "Father of the Blues," inspired Ebony and Jet magazines, and helped desegregate the South Side of Chicago in an epic Supreme Court battle. Then, he disappeared. The Vanishing of Harry Pace is a series about the phenomenal but forgotten man who changed America. It's a story about betrayal, family, hidden identities, and a time like no other.

From the team who brought you Dolly Parton’s America, Jad Abumrad and Shima Oliaee, this series was produced in collaboration with author Kiese Laymon, scholar Imani Perry, writer Cord Jefferson, and WQXR’s Terrance McKnight. Jami Floyd is our consulting producer; our fact checker is Natalie Meade. Based on the book Black Swan Blues: the Hard Rise and Brutal Fall of America’s First Black Owned Record Label by Paul Slade. The series features interviews with Pace's descendants and over forty musicians, historians, writers, and musicologists, all of whom grapple with Pace’s enduring legacy.

Episode 2 covers Supreme Life and Johnson
HarryPace_Episode2_Jad_Shima_OsmAudio.jpg

Dreams Deferred
The story of the post Black Swan years. We follow Harry’s Supreme Court battle to desegregate the South Side of Chicago, and then the mysterious decision which forces him into seclusion, before his untimely death

Didn’t realize this was a podcast. Will check it out.