BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
the obamas money isn't long like that. they just paid off their student loans in like 2006. they're coming into some real money now in his post presidency years with a new book deal, speaking engagements, etc. and he did donate a few million last year.
They all launder money through govt approved "charitable" programs/institutions. Show me the impact on the ground in the HOOD, where people live. Show me the poor black communities uplifted from poverty....show me ONE. Y'all can keep buying these propaganda charity plays if you want but it's all a game and a hustle.

These youngins need their ENVIRONMENT changed where they LIVE. Their parents need jobs/opportunities/business loans without usury.

The black Panthers didn't have billions and had 1000x the impact of all these so called charities and "donations".

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
They all launder money through govt approved "charitable" programs/institutions. Show me the impact on the ground in the HOOD, where people live. Show me the poor black communities uplifted from poverty....show me ONE. Y'all can keep buying these propaganda charity plays if you want but it's all a game and a hustle.

Show me one video or article about Oprah,Obama,Michael Jordan etc going to the HOOD and passing out thousands of dollars to black people, not a school or govt approved institution to get a tax write off.

It's all smoke and mirrors. But they say these are our heroes
you keep lumping the obamas in with people who have real money. oprah and jordan are billionaires. both of the obamas had student loan debt until he wrote his 2nd book.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
you keep lumping the obamas in with people who have real money. oprah and jordan are billionaires. both of the obamas had student loan debt until he wrote his 2nd book.
I lump all the prominent black boule together because they serve the agenda of white supremacy and black genocide. Obama is not on our side and never was.

Obama has enough influence to make an impact. Obama gave TRILLIONS to white People and foreigners while in office. He supported the gentrification of many black communities. He went to my hometown in Flint and told the people the water was safe to drink when they knew it was poison.

East indians come over and are given loans to get a liquor license and store in every hood and they can barely speak the language.

Mexicans can illegally jump the border and get access to unskilled labor work as damn refugees but a brother with a weed charge can't get a job in a lot of states.

Gays got the right to marry and it's benefits

Obama supported all that while in office and did nothing for the black community.

They are fukking us over and all you have to do is step outside to see what is going on

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It's a shame when tekashii69 has passed out more cash to people in the hood than Obama & Oprah.

These are def boule families that came up off of being assistants to cac agendas and black genocide. It's always good to know who they are though, good thread
Are you for real with this post?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
One of the great books written on these folks is by the man in my Avi E. Franklin Frazier, who happened to be in their circles before he basically dropped the book version of Ether:ahh: on these folks

51RFrOM8Z-L._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

He knew that there was a low ceiling for poor Black folks as long as they allowed middle class Black people a high level of influence over their narratives/political direction.

Thanks just copped.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Literally not.
This is when conspiracy breaks away from reality and into the realm of crab jigabooery.

Sigma Pi Phi is very exclusive, and a portion of entrance into the organization, aside from it being all male, is academic credentialism alongside high-professional success.

Beyoncé is a woman, didn’t go college, never joined a sorority, never in the Links or girlfriends and Jay Z didn’t even go to college, let alone join a fraternity, with through community channels, sit alongside Jack and Jill, etc.

They’re just wealthy African-Americans, that’s all.

Entertainers are usually/traditionally "looked down" upon when it comes to old money families. It wasn't until recent times that Entertainers were seen as valuable due to their reach and influence that old many families will cooperate with them but probably not mess with them on a personal stand point.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At least that poster is to the point; rather than all the wordplay and wordspeak that you’re on. Not amounting to much of anything.
Everything I've posted in this thread has been "to the point," I don't think expressing myself using factual information means "wordplay."
If you disagree with me, its simply because you're wrong, its not ideological. :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And at this point there is a pretty simple blue print to become Boule in ATL lol.

1.Go to Howard or Morehouse
2.Pledge Alpha, Kappa or Omega - preferably one of the chapters at Morehouse or Howard, if you couldn't do that then the Eta Lambda Alpha chapter or Stone Mountain Kappa chapter
3.Attend the top AME or Historical Baptist Church in your city - I.e Big Bethel or Ebenerzer Baptist church
4.Become a member of the 100 Black men of your city (usually this is done by getting into a role that pays 6 figures whether its via corporate or running business, you'd probably need to get invited to the Emerging 100 first)

Once you do that you pretty much are well on your way to get that invite lol. I got a few Boule old heads as FB friends and them dudes are super regular.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I am, and could really go deeper into it .

Do you know what the Boule is?
If you're living in Flint,MI....you have every reason to be upset that your city,state and federal govt. has failed you and continues to do so.

You don't have to go overboard and create stories or rehash myths to make whatever point you are trying to make.

Again, you might have the right intentions, but the way you are articulating it makes people not take you seriously, at least I don't.

A gangbanging fruit rollup looking racial slur using mexican is who you're using as your example of those helping poor people?

Immigrants getting these imaginary loans to open businesses?

Come on,man.

I know about the Boule what I've read from ACTUAL members. And you?